Thread: Warning 4 dj panda

1. Default Warning 4 dj panda

Admin's INGAME name: DJ PANDA
    You're INGAME name: EVERYONE
    Server: GG
    Map: EVERY MAP
    Date & Time: EVERY DAY

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

DJ PANDA abuses admin every single day at every single time even with other admins in the server with him.
    DJ PANDA i have been stalking you for over 3 weeks now.
    DJ PANDA cusses, screams, bans, kicks at least 400 players every day.
    DJ PANDA abuses every single player everyday.
    DJ PANDA is not a proper admin.
    DJ PANDA will suffer from today on, every single day starting today he will be hunted in real life he will have a miserable life starting NOW.
    DJ PANDA will keep abusing his admin rights every day.
    DJ PANDA will keep on cussing at every single nice player in the server and he will keep banning every single player that TKS him 1 time only by mistake.
    DJ PANDA has never abused his admin rights towards me nor has he ever spoke or had direct contact with me.
    DJ PANDA your end is near.

GOODBYE

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):

2. Default

so i was all like oh jeez this post again

but it was actually entertaining! thanks!

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Given there is 24/7 demo recording on the server and at least 400 violations per day would be about once every 4 min if he played 24/7 so I think that if you were to just post us up any demo from when he is ever on there should be evidence. Anyone have any?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Given there is 24/7 demo recording on the server and at least 400 violations per day would be about once every 4 min if he played 24/7 so I think that if you were to just post us up any demo from when he is ever on there should be evidence. Anyone have any?
    i knew i should have pulled the demos from when he threatened to kill my family!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post

DJ PANDA has never abused his admin rights towards me nor has he ever spoke or had direct contact with me.
    Quality post right there.

6. Default

I should have grabbed the demo when Panda said that he would take a bullet for Phil! I could have entered it as evidence...

7. Default

Wow Panda, looks like you made a new friend! Watch out for your cornhole buddy.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: DJ PANDA
    You're INGAME name: EVERYONE
    Server: GG
    Map: EVERY MAP
    Date & Time: EVERY DAY

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

DJ PANDA abuses admin every single day at every single time even with other admins in the server with him.
    DJ PANDA i have been stalking you for over 3 weeks now.
    DJ PANDA cusses, screams, bans, kicks at least 400 players every day.
    DJ PANDA is not a proper admin.
    DJ PANDA will suffer from today on, every single day starting today he will be hunted in real life he will have a miserable life starting NOW.
    DJ PANDA will keep abusing his admin rights every day.
    DJ PANDA will keep on cussing at every single nice player in the server and he will keep banning every single player that TKS him 1 time only by mistake.
    DJ PANDA your end is near.

GOODBYE

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):
    I SAW DJ PANDA WITH THE DEVIL!!

lol, good post.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

i trained dj well (tear)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

10. Default

DJ PANDA abuses admin every single day at every single time even with other admins in the server with him. Please tell me who are you so i can slap the shit out of you in game after rounds ABOOOSE
    DJ PANDA i have been stalking you for over 3 weeks now.So you were that guy that made all that noise last night by my garbage bins... geez be a little quieter please
    DJ PANDA cusses, screams, bans, kicks at least 400 players every day. LOL ONLY 400???
    DJ PANDA abuses every single player everyday. Verbally Yes, just like im doing now with all these colors
    DJ PANDA is not a proper admin. Im sorry sir would you like some tissues?
    DJ PANDA will suffer from today on, every single day starting today he will be hunted in real life he will have a miserable life starting NOW. I am already hunted, its called having a cat.
    DJ PANDA will keep abusing his admin rights every day. Are you my brain O.o
    DJ PANDA will keep on cussing at every single nice player in the server and he will keep banning every single player that TKS him 1 time only by mistake. You TK panda, your going to regret that. Especially if its in spawn :P
    DJ PANDA has never abused his admin rights towards me nor has he ever spoke or had direct contact with me. THATS A GOD DAMN LIE! Wait shit!
    DJ PANDA your end is near. FAR WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!!!