Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: dj panda abuse

1. Default

Even though it doesn't affect his game play it's still an unnecessary action taken by an admin against a player. IMHO that's abuse, as minor as it is.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dj panda View Post
    Thats a different matter, i did not use admin powers on you for that its not abuse, but after that game i did take a few hour break to cool off cause of you -.-
    Thats still against the rules, which you just admitted to. Regardless of you using admin powers or not to do it, that is not acceptable behavior.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Im not commending myself for knifing or shooting that asshole after he slayed me for accidently knifing him because i was knifing an enemy in front of me and he came from behind and shot and ran thru me. He got me Extreemly Agitated during that game which i forget the map, but he got me extreemly pist, because that led to me loosing that game which i was leading. I should not have done the shooting and knifing, i was angry at him because he chose to be an asshole, so i treated him as such. BUT i did not use any admin commannds on him during the match, it was only during the END GAME phase to next map, now if you think that is abuse Clanners and ulas i will take the what they give me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dj panda View Post
    Im not commending myself for knifing or shooting that asshole after he slayed me for accidently knifing him because i was knifing an enemy in front of me and he came from behind and shot and ran thru me. He got me Extreemly Agitated during that game which i forget the map, but he got me extreemly pist, because that led to me loosing that game which i was leading. I should not have done the shooting and knifing, i was angry at him because he chose to be an asshole, so i treated him as such. BUT i did not use any admin commannds on him during the match, it was only during the END GAME phase to next map, now if you think that is abuse Clanners and ulas i will take the what they give me.
    Well, if he responded to your team wounding in kind, would you have banned him?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by K1NG View Post
    why because im rank 3 and i can kill him every round? so good players are not allowed? other then that there is no reason for him to be kicking me
    umm i havent playd in a few weeks but im almost 100% positive im rank 3 on the server and rank 2 on ibis website server and stats sooo :P

oh and u can also use shift+f2 to load demo instead of typing it in console
    RellikDloc

6. Default

No i wouldnt have because of what i did in that instance. If he shot me because i did an assholish thing to him like slay for what he did, no i woulndnt do anything to him.

7. Default

admin has been given a final warning as there has been 2 clan members who have told him 2 stop with this shit now.

continued abuse of admin command will result in limited admin and or full removal of it depending on the situation.

quite disappointed in you panda...

final warning given, closed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

FWIW,

I have kicked/banned Panda in the past for team attacking me in retribution and for general ToS violations. He's been warned by me as well. His rage is legendary and needs to be kept in check!