Thread: shitty admin needs to be put in there place

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    Attachment 7004
    Attachment 7005
    Attachment 7006
    Attachment 7007

I muted you after several warnings

All those screen shots were while you were muted. The last one is why I banned you.
    so u ban cuz im tellin u the truth chill the fuck out for real and idk if omeg directed towards me or what but you dont even know the situation so leave ur 2 cents in your pocket before u make stupid remarks. im an asshole yes always have been always will be but this is pointless to the extreme im simply jokin and tryin to be cool u want to be a bitch and show off that u have this power and can use it well congradufuckinlations your so cool you spent money for respect in the servers funny how i remember u talkin shit about a female admin once apon a time like females shouldnt be admin and now u have admin and dont know how to use your powers sparingly you should take your own words and eat it cause your playin on the wrong battlefield. and u fit that category to the t. wrongful ban and now thats added to my times banned for this shit?
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    did i state anythign sexist, i did say something along the lines of bleeding down there... did not say vag, cunt, dirty fucking bleeding cunt did i? i could have meant toes. also she warned me after that coment but still banned me after i replied with lol ok...

some people who play with her and like here need to get their heads takin out of their asses. simply cause shes a girl doesnt mean u can go all goo goo gaa gaa over her. shouldnt everything be equal? if isaid the same thing to u brett, would you have gotten upset.. i know i have played with you, i have never been banned by you or done anything banworthy once. the secondshe comes in, its war and bans 2 people within minutes for being (excuse my language) a huge raging cunt

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

mock it? i said lol ok. sexist you are. how come i play for hours with joking between other admins and fellow players and not a single warning, ban, mute , etc until you walk in
    she isn't brett. nor is she me. nor is she britney, or any of our other admins. what you can say to one of them without issue, might not be smart to say to some others. saying "you're a fucking cunt brett" might have a different result than saying "you're a fucking cunt michelle". the fact is, you cannot assume that just because one admin won't take offence to something you should be free to say it whenever.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    so u ban cuz im tellin u the truth chill the fuck out for real and idk if omeg directed towards me or what but you dont even know the situation so leave ur 2 cents in your pocket before u make stupid remarks. im an asshole yes always have been always will be but this is pointless to the extreme im simply jokin and tryin to be cool u want to be a bitch and show off that u have this power and can use it well congradufuckinlations your so cool you spent money for respect in the servers funny how i remember u talkin shit about a female admin once apon a time like females shouldnt be admin and now u have admin and dont know how to use your powers sparingly you should take your own words and eat it cause your playin on the wrong battlefield. and u fit that category to the t. wrongful ban and now thats added to my times banned for this shit?
    Never said that...

didn't realize that just because everyone knows you are an asshole mean you can get away with being an asshole.

4. Default

This seems like it's being made into a bigger deal than it's worth.

Shady, some people are able to take jokes, some people have no personalities.

Carmichal, getting a thicker skin over your vagina will help keep the sand out.

A rule of common sense for all; If you're going to be an admin you need to not let every little thing bother you or you wont have any fun at all. If you're going to speak to admins the way you speak to regular people, deal with the consequences that they may be little bitches and suck it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    she isn't brett. nor is she me. nor is she britney, or any of our other admins. what you can say to one of them without issue, might not be smart to say to some others. saying "you're a fucking cunt brett" might have a different result than saying "you're a fucking cunt michelle". the fact is, you cannot assume that just because one admin won't take offence to something you should be free to say it whenever.
    no i called her a cunt for actually being one, that wasnt a joke. but how come from hundreds of admin all different religions, colors, sex, ive never had issues with, but only carmihcal. she went off on about 5 of us and banned 2. she has no right tbeing admin if she cant play a game and abide by the rules herself and punishing players for no legit reason other than "ignoring admin" if she was a man and kept the same attitude, i would still call her a cunt, i use that phrase to male or female if they act like huge stuck up pricks

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    Never said that...

didn't realize that just because everyone knows you are an asshole mean you can get away with being an asshole.
    never said i should get away with bein an asshole cause in this instance your the stupid ass for a ban over what? no good fuckin reason thats what i can understand if i said ur a "dumb bitch" or if i seriously was talkin shit to you i was simply sayin you need to chill the fuck out you got all anal over little bullshit which is not needed. i was sayin laugh a lil basically its a fuckin game but alot of ppl hat3e it when your on cause you ruin the fuckin fun and turn it into no fun zone and shit learn to live a little and laugh it off.... words hurt you that much than fuckin player list mute so you dont have to hear me....... im done speaking and defending myself ill let the uppers take it from here cause at least on my behalf i didnt single you out what so ever or "disrespect" u in any way you just automatically take it wrong and do dumb shit.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

7. Default

alright shady and boost, you guys wanna have a ice cube's chance in hell to prove jack shit, post up a demo or shut the fuck up. k? k.

EVIDENCE. IS. REQUIRED.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    This seems like it's being made into a bigger deal than it's worth.

Shady, some people are able to take jokes, some people have no personalities.

Carmichal, getting a thicker skin over your vagina will help keep the sand out.

A rule of common sense for all; If you're going to be an admin you need to not let every little thing bother you or you wont have any fun at all. If you're going to speak to admins the way you speak to regular people, deal with the consequences that they may be little bitches and suck it up.
    lmao nem u always shine the light on a situation like this and make it sound so simple but i love how you worded that

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    alright shady and boost, you guys wanna have a ice cube's chance in hell to prove jack shit, post up a demo or shut the fuck up. K? K.

Evidence. Is. Required.
    keep. Sweating. Her.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    never said i should get away with bein an asshole cause in this instance your the stupid ass for a ban over what? no good fuckin reason thats what i can understand if i said ur a "dumb bitch" or if i seriously was talkin shit to you i was simply sayin you need to chill the fuck out you got all anal over little bullshit which is not needed. i was sayin laugh a lil basically its a fuckin game but alot of ppl hat3e it when your oncause you ruin the fuckin fun and turn it into no fun zone and shit learn to live a little and laugh it off.... words hurt you that much than fuckin player list mute so you dont have to hear me....... im done speaking and defending myself ill let the uppers take it from here cause at least on my behalf i didnt single you out what so ever or "disrespect" u in any way you just automatically take it wrong and do dumb shit.
    there's a big difference between you need to chill out and no ur a woman and need to chill the fuck out.

I only banned you for 10 mins cause it reallllly wasn't that huge of an issue that you have made it. You are so lucky after how many warnings I issue a mute? Then you send admin msgs to me to continue to fuck with me. That should of been where you dropped the entire thing. But nope you had to continue. I don't know what you think you are going to get out of this. In retrospect I should of banned you longer. Then you'd have something real to cry about.