Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: shitty admin needs to be put in there place

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    not the only thing I've seen her take...
    You have nothing to actually contribute so like me and the rest of the peanut gallery....stfu.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    You have nothing to actually contribute so like me and the rest of the peanut gallery....stfu.
    Jesus Christ you're an annoying child. Go play with thecat and leave the discussion to wanted people.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Jesus Christ you're an annoying child. Go play with thecat and leave the discussion to wanted people.
    Lol and you think your one of the wanted people . LOL Troll

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN View Post
    Lol and you think your one of the wanted people . LOL Troll
    You're from Chicago, you're only here because those assholes from Make A Wish wouldn't leave us alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

well there is an easy fix for all of this bann those 2 for admin disrespect spank carmichael and close this shit no abuse buth both off them disrespected her rules are rules admin is god and you dont go around calling people cunts

6. Default

The second she connected 2 the server, boost and shady ran their mouths about it and were constantly negative and slowly starting shit with her. she even stated several times how she just wants 2 play the game and not deal with bullshit.

Also, shady... buying admin will not prevent you from being banned if you continue 2 be a dick in the future as I'll be the one banning you.

I suggest you and boost both grow up and keep whatever personal beefs you have with people out of the servers and just enjoy the game.

Fail abuse, Closed.
    Last edited by maynard; 02-22-2013 at 06:18 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy