Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: shitty admin needs to be put in there place

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Angry shitty admin needs to be put in there place

in game name: shady v1ru5 pervy sage
    banned by: carmichal
    reason: for simply fuckin stating my opinion (its all in first 10 minutes of demo)
    map: textured city summer
    where: gun game

btw u need these and a whole bottle i might add:

ok she came in and i jokingly was talkin like i usually do and she takes offense right away..... than mutes me or silences me when i didnt direct anything towards her.... yes after which i continued to comment saying shes a girl and needs to chill the fuck out than i got banned if u take offense to that than u need to remove ur admin i wont deal with bullshit cuz ur not wanting to hear it if u dont wanna hear it mute me in player list not use ur fuckin admin powers and abuse me cuz i spoke my mind i was simply jokin and trying to be cool with u but after this i can clearly see ibis need to imply a test before u buy admin on rules and shit like a job would like a personality test on your maturity level. i will seriously buy admin so i never get muted or messed with by the likes of these tard admins. i have spent years in this community and have had my admin for long enough to know whats wrong and have been yelled at for shit but i know the fuckin rules in the servers more so than miost of these tard doin this stupid ass shit mark my words i will in fact get my admin back just so i dont have to deal with this shit again.

on another not ur 2 cents on posts mean absolutely nothin u disagree with me on shit but the next day u do exactly what i suggested? split personality much get off ur fuckin high horse and learn the fuckin rules better before u try and pull this shit on an ex admin of over 3 years u dont got shit on me so get on my level when u have been in this community as long as i have maybe u can comment but as far as i see u make no fuckin sense what so ever. ibis is goin to shit with all this dumb shit goin on i love the fuckin servers however the admins and ppl have become lost in there own worlds and need a wake up call and here is a shit load of smileys since u wanna talk shit bout my posts u dumb ass.

: o yea and
    Last edited by SHADY V1RU5; 02-22-2013 at 12:54 AM. Reason: demo added
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

2. Default

you should know better... post the demo you queerbag.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

2013-02-21_00002.jpg
    2013-02-21_00003.jpg
    2013-02-21_00004.jpg
    2013-02-21_00005.jpg

I muted you after several warnings

All those screen shots were while you were muted. The last one is why I banned you.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    2013-02-21_00002.jpg
    2013-02-21_00003.jpg
    2013-02-21_00004.jpg
    2013-02-21_00005.jpg

All those screen shots were while you were muted. The last one is why I banned you.
    so u ban cuz im tellin u the truth chill the fuck out for real and idk if omeg directed towards me or what but you dont even know the situation so leave ur 2 cents in your pocket before u make stupid remarks. im an asshole yes always have been always will be but this is pointless to the extreme im simply jokin and tryin to be cool u want to be a bitch and show off that u have this power and can use it well congradufuckinlations your so cool you spent money for respect in the servers funny how i remember u talkin shit about a female admin once apon a time like females shouldnt be admin and now u have admin and dont know how to use your powers sparingly you should take your own words and eat it cause your playin on the wrong battlefield. and u fit that category to the t. wrongful ban and now thats added to my times banned for this shit?
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    so u ban cuz im tellin u the truth chill the fuck out for real and idk if omeg directed towards me or what but you dont even know the situation so leave ur 2 cents in your pocket before u make stupid remarks. im an asshole yes always have been always will be but this is pointless to the extreme im simply jokin and tryin to be cool u want to be a bitch and show off that u have this power and can use it well congradufuckinlations your so cool you spent money for respect in the servers funny how i remember u talkin shit about a female admin once apon a time like females shouldnt be admin and now u have admin and dont know how to use your powers sparingly you should take your own words and eat it cause your playin on the wrong battlefield. and u fit that category to the t. wrongful ban and now thats added to my times banned for this shit?
    Never said that...

didn't realize that just because everyone knows you are an asshole mean you can get away with being an asshole.

6. Default

This seems like it's being made into a bigger deal than it's worth.

Shady, some people are able to take jokes, some people have no personalities.

Carmichal, getting a thicker skin over your vagina will help keep the sand out.

A rule of common sense for all; If you're going to be an admin you need to not let every little thing bother you or you wont have any fun at all. If you're going to speak to admins the way you speak to regular people, deal with the consequences that they may be little bitches and suck it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

Never said that...

didn't realize that just because everyone knows you are an asshole mean you can get away with being an asshole.
    never said i should get away with bein an asshole cause in this instance your the stupid ass for a ban over what? no good fuckin reason thats what i can understand if i said ur a "dumb bitch" or if i seriously was talkin shit to you i was simply sayin you need to chill the fuck out you got all anal over little bullshit which is not needed. i was sayin laugh a lil basically its a fuckin game but alot of ppl hat3e it when your on cause you ruin the fuckin fun and turn it into no fun zone and shit learn to live a little and laugh it off.... words hurt you that much than fuckin player list mute so you dont have to hear me....... im done speaking and defending myself ill let the uppers take it from here cause at least on my behalf i didnt single you out what so ever or "disrespect" u in any way you just automatically take it wrong and do dumb shit.

8. Default

i was just banned for the second time in 20 minutes, first time for no reason of course. i dont get it why the FUCK is she even admin again, she banned and gags people for no reason, we never have a right to speak with her around. just now she banned me and before she said anythign she gave me a last warning and banned me for not doing enythign after the warning. im sick of her, shes sexist as fuck as well, cant take jokes, i playu on the server all the time, get along with ALL admin besides her, shes a joke that cant take a joke or even any convo! ban the admin carmichal

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

2013-02-21_00002.jpg
    2013-02-21_00003.jpg
    2013-02-21_00004.jpg
    2013-02-21_00005.jpg

s u banned him cause he told you to calm down after raging on us? hmm

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    shes sexist as fuck as well, cant take jokes
    so she's sexist cuz she doesn't wanna take your sexist jokes?

riiiiight...

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    so she's sexist cuz she doesn't wanna take your sexist jokes?

riiiiight...
    did i state anythign sexist, i did say something along the lines of bleeding down there... did not say vag, cunt, dirty fucking bleeding cunt did i? i could have meant toes. also she warned me after that coment but still banned me after i replied with lol ok...

some people who play with her and like here need to get their heads takin out of their asses. simply cause shes a girl doesnt mean u can go all goo goo gaa gaa over her. shouldnt everything be equal? if isaid the same thing to u brett, would you have gotten upset.. i know i have played with you, i have never been banned by you or done anything banworthy once. the secondshe comes in, its war and bans 2 people within minutes for being (excuse my language) a huge raging cunt

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

I banned you the first time because the second I came in the server I got flack from you after warnings and a mute you continued.

I tried to talk to you to reason with you. I banned you the second time after you told me to not bleed down there. Gave you a last warning you decided to mock it.

Yeah sexist my ass.
    mock it? i said lol ok. sexist you are. how come i play for hours with joking between other admins and fellow players and not a single warning, ban, mute , etc until you walk in