Thread: jwtemp | ibis.a

1. Default jwtemp | ibis.a

Admin's INGAME name: jwtemp | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: jwtemp | ibis.a
    Server: GG
    Map: fy_funtimes
    Date & Time: Thursday, February 28th, 2013

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Changed map when someone was on nade level

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): The proof is in the pudding. I fucked up. I initiated a map changed when I intended to initiate a vote for the next map. StevieG was on nade level and I screwed him royally out of a likely win.

I'm really sorry. I plan on reviewing administrator commands to make sure I have a firm grasp before playing again.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: jwtemp | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: jwtemp | ibis.a
    Server: GG
    Map: fy_funtimes
    Date & Time: Thursday, February 28th, 2013

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Changed map when someone was on nade level

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful): The proof is in the pudding. I fucked up. I initiated a map changed when I intended to initiate a vote for the next map. StevieG was on nade level and I screwed him royally out of a likely win.

I'm really sorry. I plan on reviewing administrator commands to make sure I have a firm grasp before playing again.
    Shit happens. Ive done this before accidentally too.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

It doesn't seem like abuse if it was caused by ignorance. Especially if you are the only one who took extreme issue with it from the server.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

yeah...something to apologize about, but not something to report yourself over lol. it happens, learn from it and try not to do it again.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

as senior admin on server it is your right to change the map at any point for your choice.

it is not recommended to do so at or near the late game of a map just due to it being douchy....

but if it was an accident, no biggie.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    as senior admin on server it is your right to change the map at any point for your choice.

it is not recommended to do so at or near the late game of a map just due to it being douchy....

but if it was an accident, no biggie.
    douchey* :P

7. Default

No abuse, closed.

in the future, change the map at the beginning of it... not the end of it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy