Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin Abusy by 'THE HOLY SH**!'

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    The fake name is alright, just don't mic spam. While your under an alias you shouldn't even be using your mic. Just type so people don't know it is you...
    hey... if you dont wear your tag, its an EXTREME liability to be banned. if youre banned under such circumstances, then you gotta get zero to lift the ban, and the admin who banned you didnt know any better since u werent wearing ur tag soo.... yeah.

my consol doesnt work btw, so i cant use MA commands in it, so dont advise me to do that

2. Default

nooo MBP he isnt using it to be sneaky and catch hackers or anything. Hes doing it to piss people off in the servers.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    nooo MBP he isnt using it to be sneaky and catch hackers or anything. Hes doing it to piss people off in the servers.
    Lawl if i wanted to do that i'd be in their everynight... pissing people off. I'm a nice guy, but when you talk shit to me for no apparent reason. THE shit is on HEHE .

Anyways on another note, why bring up an old thread to flame on when you can create a new! here ill start it for you.

Title: How much i suck the ibis dick, ban holy!

have a good day.

4. Default

Holy... what did i tell you about flaming yourself idiot.

Btw... by any chance... are you naked at the moment?

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

That is enough Holyshit. see? im being a nice guy and telling you first. if not, its going to be YOU sucking MY dick. do you really want cock in your mouth?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    That is enough Holyshit. see? im being a nice guy and telling you first. if not, its going to be YOU sucking MY dick. do you really want cock in your mouth?
    deprod means business, just ask the chick in his av