Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl! Steelers 24/7 baby

1. Default

BENNy Boy went to Miami university of ohio i think, but that's not the point! 1 player doesn't make the team.

2. Default

Thats the whole reason the steelers are the best team in the NFL. We don't have "star" players, we have good people who work well together. None of our receivers are as good as fitzgerald, warner is 12 times better than ben. Our people just work so well together, they dont need a star.
    -MBP

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Thats the whole reason the steelers are the best team in the NFL. We don't have "star" players, we have good people who work well together. None of our receivers are as good as fitzgerald, warner is 12 times better than ben. Our people just work so well together, they dont need a star.
    i thought thats who the patriots were?

4. Default

The Steelers are the most fun team to watch. It's not that they come together as a team, it's because their defense is so beastly. They had 1 fucking team top 300 total yards against them the entire season. That is ridiculous.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 01-31-2009 at 12:58 AM.

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    The Steelers are the most fun team to watch. It's not that they come together as a team, it's because their defense is so beastly. They had 1 fucking team top 300 total yards against them the entire season. That is ridiculous.
    big ben has never been the same since his bicycle accident
    I want the steelers to win because the browns are gonna beat them next season! your luck ran out! crennel is gone hahaha!
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 01-31-2009 at 12:58 AM.

6. Default

The patriots have randy moss and tom brady... They did work well together last season though.
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    big ben has never been the same since his bicycle accident
    I want the steelers to win because the browns are gonna beat them next season! your luck ran out! crennel is gone hahaha!
    Now were talking!
    We got Eric Mangina though so next season is still up for grabs!

8. Default

pfft... Worthlesberger is terrible and the cardinals deserve a 1st superbowl win... steelers have 6 and i never really liked them anyhow... but they'll still probably come away with it if the cards don't pull something out of their asses...

9. Default

Steelers just rocked your shit, prepare to DIE

10. Default

Steelers rocked ur shit