Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Superbowl! Steelers 24/7 baby

1. Default

Was an interesting game so thank god for that. I hit 4 out of 19 boxes i was in so I came out happy as hell with almost 15 grand in my pocket

2. Default

I called it last year and I called it again this year. What a great game!

3. Default

Im not even gona talk shit, everything that needed to be said was said by the game we just played. I had Santonio Holmes' jersey on the whole time, and we rocked them like zero said. Get better teams next year guys.
    -MBP

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Im not even gona talk shit, everything that needed to be said was said by the game we just played. I had Santonio Holmes' jersey on the whole time, and we rocked them like zero said. Get better teams next year guys.
    nigga, i live by the 9ers i die by the 9ers.

5. Default

Steelers are garbage

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

Ok it was said a lot last night but apparently you guys didn't hear it. WE ARE THE BEST FRANCHISE IN THE WHOLE NFL HISTORY... ITS A FACT, NOT OPINION.

"The Pittsburgh Steelers are a professional American football team based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They are currently a member of the North Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) in the National Football League) (NFL). Founded in 1933, Pittsburgh has won more Super Bowl titles (6) and won more AFC Championship Games (7) than any other team. They have also hosted (10) and played in (14) more AFC championship games than any other franchise. From 1974 to 1979 the franchise became the first NFL franchise to win four Super Bowl titles in six seasons, a feat which is yet to be matched."

The trophy in Polamalu's hand + these

= BEST TEAM EVER...
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 02-02-2009 at 07:35 PM.
    -MBP