Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    HEY ...nice...well...actually...i already have my hunting firearms permit...but to get a handgun...i have to send my record to make sure i do not have criminal charges against me, then they look at my job, credit, etc.... then...i have an exam, then a permit for handgun, ...and then...i have to tell em where ill shoot my guns...and if im caught with my guns elsewhere then between home and the shooting range...i m fucked....well..i m telling you..it s a pain in the ass... a good or a bad thing?? But still...i already sent my request and autorisation for them to check my records...

Peace!!

Oh that sucks ! I carry my handgun everywhere I go. From Stadiums to parties to clubs and back. Heck if i had the power to take my handgun to another country I would but I'm not FBI. Especially in New York, you never know when shit can pop off ! Canada doesnt have CCW permits. EW !

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Oh that sucks ! I carry my handgun everywhere I go. From Stadiums to parties to clubs and back. Heck if i had the power to take my handgun to another country I would but I'm not FBI. Especially in New York, you never know when shit can pop off ! Canada doesnt have CCW permits. EW !
    well..you are alow cuz of your job status...but does avery american can carry handgun on em averywhere they go??

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    well..you are alow cuz of your job status...but does avery american can carry handgun on em averywhere they go??
    Every state has different gun laws. For example, NYC is very difficult to have a CCW permit. You would have to have a clean record and also own or affiliated with a business which carries a large amount of cash. You can have permits such as a Residential permit where u can only have it in your household or taking it to the gun range.
    States like Florida is easy. You can purchase a handgun there with a damn Drivers license. Thats sick.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Blas mir einen !! Du hast ich bin einen ? Ja Ja !

Wilkommen !!
    u know what u say? ^^

"Suck my dick !! u have i'am ? yes yes ! welcome !" ...

is that all what u can ? *g* ...joke

and beast speak francais...but i cant this not good too

and my english suxx

5. Default

Guns kill people.....
    -MBP

6. Default

Yay welcome. No cade breaking.

7. Default

i have never cade break.....only my own *hihi* :-P

8. Default

guns dont kill people... i kill people... with guns...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

Welcome to ibis forums!

don't worry i probably didn't hit you.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wEsKeR View Post
    u know what u say? ^^

"Suck my dick !! u have i'am ? yes yes ! welcome !" ...

is that all what u can ? *g* ...joke

and beast speak francais...but i cant this not good too

and my english suxx
    Hey at least you did understand me right ? Thats what counts !!