HI @ all

i like ur ZM server..playing everytime this server

best greatings to IBIS ZM server maker

we see and kill us on ZM server

PS: sry 4 my bad english...i'm from germany

2. Default

Welcome to the IBIS forum.

3. Default

Nice to see another new face on the forum....welcome man.... see you somewhere in game!

Peace

4. Default

Blas mir einen !! Du hast ich bin einen ? Ja Ja !

Wilkommen !!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Blas mir einen !! Du hast ich bin einen ? Ja Ja !

Wilkommen !!
    lol...nice NY...i ve been twice to Stutgart and Frankfurt and i still don t know how to talk with german pple.!!! lol

Peace

6. Default

NYS is multi-talented. What can i say. LoL

War !

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    NYS is multi-talented. What can i say. LoL

War !
    ahahaha ok ok...alors tu peux bien comprendre ce que j écris parce que tu est un homme rempli de talents ... en passant , j ai toujours voulu tirer du fusil dans le meme genre que le tiens mais c est vraiment trop chiant de passer tous le permis pour avoir une arme de poing.....

You got that???

multi-talented...my girl say that to me very often!!

Peace man

8. Default

Yes I am a man of many talents. Even though its a pain in the ass to get a permit I think you should still seek one. Firearms are fun !!

9. Default

HEY ...nice...well...actually...i already have my hunting firearms permit...but to get a handgun...i have to send my record to make sure i do not have criminal charges against me, then they look at my job, credit, etc.... then...i have an exam, then a permit for handgun, ...and then...i have to tell em where ill shoot my guns...and if im caught with my guns elsewhere then between home and the shooting range...i m fucked....well..i m telling you..it s a pain in the ass... a good or a bad thing?? But still...i already sent my request and autorisation for them to check my records...

Peace!!

10. Default

Welcome to the Forums