Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zm Server Admins

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mcnublet View Post
    i never said that u liar! ur just trying to get me banned! i may hav said pre nuke if fun but never i dont care wat zero said!"" i said zero said i hav to stop pre nuke or he will ban me!
    LOL

man, i watch the demo again, and 6 mins into it you correctly state this...

" i dont care what zer0 said, i like prenuking"

then you do go on to say he might ban me... no kidding?

and if i wanted to get you ban i just create a demo with my freind as elmo<ibis.a> cade breaking, mic spamming, then prenuking.

2. Default

were is the demo? lets see it

3. Default

[QUOTE=THE HOLY SH**T!;12135]" i don't care what zer0 says, ill do what i want because prenuking is fun." - said it on highschool, the 1 with the redroom, if you want to check the logs or when my demo stops failing ill post it...QUOTE]

hmm... if only my pc video files wouldnt fuck up so much.

4. Default

reading this makes me wanna go back to ZM again :P then again.. the server will be dam empty once i ban every ahole i find O.O"
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

please do weeman this fuckers getting on almost everyones nerves hes the second worst admin ive seen here thus far, navy seal being the worst. The only people on the server who like him are kids and there seems to be a plague of them on all of a sudden that elmo encourages to mic spam. If it wasnt for that other admin on today that muted them (the kids) and threated to ban him it would have been another unbearable day on the server.

6. Default

Im fucking getting sick of hearing about this. Private Message me the names of these people and ill try to get them in line.
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cswithhelmet View Post
    I'm also leaving for 5+ months next week and debating whether to leave my subscription to support the server or save myself $55 for liquor money.
    dude that would buy me about 7 beers... is IBIS worth 7 beers to you?
    Last edited by deprodigy; 01-27-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: defrag

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    dude that would buy me about 7 beers... is IBIS worth 7 beers to you?
    NO.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    NO.
    easy there 2 beer queer...

10. Default

two beer queer - One who has homosexual tendencies only after drinking.

lol i had to actually look that up
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.