Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Zm Server Admins

1. Default

no ragemachine13 I totally agree with you. most of the time I'm on the ZM server I'm not playing, but busy enforcing rules in spectator mode. its a pain in the ass. I want to play too but when someone does cade break I gotta stop what I'm doing give a warning, its not easy being admin. my stats have suffered from it. I've played with you a bunch of times rage, it just seems like when I leave or when I can't be on and no other admin is there is complete chaos raging in ZM. Zero seriously you gotta do something, I suggest making every player read through the TOS and sign it or something. harsher punishment needs to be handed out and quicker. I haven't banned anyone yet, but seiously this is gonna change soon. I have to remind people constantly what the rules are. plus there are a few good new admins.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    ma_cexec "name" ma_browse www.meatswing.com
    You know whats also good?

ma_cexec "name" ma_browse www.schnappi.ytmnd.com

... thats what I do to people

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    You know whats also good?

ma_cexec "name" ma_browse www.schnappi.ytmnd.com

... thats what I do to people
    you ok in the head man...?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    you ok in the head man...?
    What the fuck! Am I the only one who loves Schnappi!

5. Default

anex bro there might be something wrong with your head. you might wanna get it checked out haha. But on another note I wanna know if any of the other ZM admins have noticed if the server has gotten a little better with people following the rules??? and if admin abuse has gone down???

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    anex bro there might be something wrong with your head. you might wanna get it checked out haha.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    But on another note I wanna know if any of the other ZM admins have noticed if the server has gotten a little better with people following the rules??? and if admin abuse has gone down???
    The only problems i find in the server now, new guys breaking rules they didn't know about but they quickly correct it. Mabye all the pricks left? *cough* John Rambo *cough*

Ya, Ive noticed. With the old admins getting on the newer admins cases, they don't seem to abuse it that much anymore