Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: IBIS Mafia Game Discussions

Default IBIS Mafia Game Discussions

Before actually putting sign-ups, I was curious if there would be enough interest. To those who are not what this is - it's a party game where you have 2 factions (in the very basic setup) - mafia (who has an aim to have mafia people as 50% of all the population) and the town who must eliminate all threats to the town (it includes cop, doctor and vanilla townies). Basic rules can be found here. If you have any other questions feel free to post - and I'm just basically looking and trying to see if we have enough people to start something going here (the basic C9 game requires 7 people + mod) and maybe something that would knit the group close together.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    Before actually putting sign-ups, I was curious if there would be enough interest. To those who are not what this is - it's a party game where you have 2 factions (in the very basic setup) - mafia (who has an aim to have mafia people as 50% of all the population) and the town who must eliminate all threats to the town (it includes cop, doctor and vanilla townies). Basic rules can be found here. If you have any other questions feel free to post - and I'm just basically looking and trying to see if we have enough people to start something going here (the basic C9 game requires 7 people + mod) and maybe something that would knit the group close together.
    can it be a drinking game?

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    can it be a drinking game?
    You can drink while playing it, yes.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!

4. Default

Take a shot every time someone dies.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

good I made jello shots. Maybe brett won't pussy out of these.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    good I made jello shots. Maybe brett won't pussy out of these.
    fuck yo couch, nigga.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

I realize this may be difficult, but please stay on topic. So far, we have only a mod for the 1st game (me) and 1 player (Carm), which means we need another 6.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

8. Default

I'm down as long as I get to be the Godfather.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

I'd give it a go, but it seems to rely heavily on people keeping secrets, which may prove cumbersome. Especially with certain drunks, wink wink charm wink
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

im down.
    how long does this usually take?
    and how exactly are "roles", actions and "events" carried out?
    do we just pm the mod? or what happens exactly?

a sample scenario would be nice...
    but either way, count me in. i like new challenges.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...