Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [C9] Mafia Game #1

Default [C9] Mafia Game #1

Rules are VERY important, thus please take your time and read them. Ignorance will not work and will not exempt you from consequences.

Rules:
    1.That odd guy with a Erdenay in his name is always right. Do not try and argue with me. However, I am and I can make mistakes (I know, shocking, right?). If that happens, I will try and fix any mistake I may have made.

2. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

3. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities. This is a serious offence and could earn you a mod-kill, and/or a blacklist from future games.

4. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you can.

5. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in coloured. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Cyber). You must first unvote and then vote to change your vote from someone.

6. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, once the majority has been reached any unvotes will not be counted. The majority is half the player's alive +1.

7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.

8. Days are going to continue for around 2 weeks or until someone is lynched. (this may vary)

9. Night usually lasts from 48 to 72 hours or until all actions are in.

10. Once your death scene has been posted, it's over for you. You can no longer post anything related to the game. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed. This means you can post something like "Damn you mafia!" or "Oh well. Go town!" but you cannot post and add to the discussion. This is a serious offence.

11. Be attentive and active in the game. You will be replaced if you don't post. If something prevents you to participate for a long period of time, announce it here or via PM. Help everyone's enjoyment of the game by being active and sending your actions promptly.

12. You cannot talk at night. You can do joke votes like "zzzzzz" if you want but don't let it get out of hand.

13. If you have any questions or doubts, send a private message to me and ask for help. It would be much worse to remain unsure about your role, mafia rules, whatever than to ask the moderator and then understand

14. This is a role-playing game and I fully expect you to play your role. Have fun to everyone.

Rule 16. THERE IS NO RULE 15. Nor 17.

Alive (6):
    Cyber
    Spasm
    Carmichal
    Scribble
    What
    Sin

Replacements (if needed):
    Blade

Dead:
    Nemesis - Cop, (Patrick Bateman) has killed at night 1.

Setup
    This mafia set-up will be a C9 game. This is a test run for our forums, thus asking questions about mafia is highly recommended in this game, any questions about your role etc that would help give the game away must be pm'ed to me directly.

Possible set-ups:
    2 Mafia, 5 VTs
    2 Mafia, 1 cop, 4 VTs
    2 Mafia, 1 doc, 4 VTs
    2 Mafia, 1 cop, 1 doc, 3 VTs

VT = Vanilla Townie (no powers)

All roles sent - once you've got them, please post and confirm in the thread.
    Last edited by Erdenay; 03-28-2013 at 02:27 PM.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default

Vaginas

*Confirmed*
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

All roles sent. Please confirm in the thread. Once 6 people will confirm, I'll post the scene for day 1 and we'll start.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!

4. Default

Confirmed

5. Default

confirm
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

6. Default

Confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

confirmed

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

confirmed

8. Default

Is this how you change colour Barry? Yes it is, other Barry, yes it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

It was just another day for 8 friends in college... A trip to a cabin in the woods... What could possibly go wrong?

Colton was still sleepy when he heard a few silent odd noises right outside his room. He didn't really want to go outside from that warm bed, but he was way too curious. Slowly rising, he took his pocked knife and he slowly crept out. Oddly enough, there was no one by his door. Just when he was about to turn and go back to bed, he heard that odd sound again, just outside. He slowly went towards the old brown wooden doors and opened them... To find absolutely nothing.
    -Well then, this was a magnificent waste of time. Screw this.
    And then when he turned and started walking he felt a quick bang on his head... And then it was all black.

Colton, Vanilla Townie (NPC), has been killed.

Night 0 is over. Day 1 begin.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or send me a PM. (The game generally starts with a joke-vote stage)
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

10. Default

Got the pm. Confirmed. But im gonna definitely pm u erdenay bcos im a noob at this.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...