Thread: 16k cash problem

1. Default 16k cash problem

the server properly gives you $16000 when you join the server, however it doesn't give you 16000 each subsequent round, just the regular amount for losing/winning. not sure if that's intended or not, but it seems like it wouldn't be?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

The CVAR that is typically adjusted for this is mp_startmoney <X>. You can adjust the variable all the way up to 16K. Most likely that is what Zero did already. Unfortunately, eventhough this variable is in the "round" CVARs it states it will accomplish this when the player resets. So, this only occurs when a player enters onto the server. There is a add-on from Eventscripts that can be used or a plug-in from Sourcemod. At least that is what I got stuck doing when I needed to adjust this. Just type something like "16K CS:S Mod" in Google and you will find some options...

I'd personally just have it start at 800 instead of 16k... Don't see a point, to be honest.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    I'd personally just have it start at 800 instead of 16k... Don't see a point, to be honest.
    I'm not sure if IBIS is trying to go after the old CAL setup but we use to start with $4500 and then it went from there as brett posted...

5. Default

fixed

6. Default

Did you put in one of the addons or something else? Just curious...

7. Default

programed an addon to do it.