Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dear Zero,

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Badass View Post
    Why do you even bother..."your to stupid" "nly" "adins" ....Please, if you try to insult me by calling me stupid, atleast spell things correctly as to not make yourself look like an idiot......Hell if i got banned from the server forever i can honestly say that i would take me a full 10 seconds to brouse through the other 10,000 css servers and find a new home =)
    Omg I didnt realize that we are writing a term paper for the community to see,
    But ok lets see your post "brouse" and "atleast" wtf is a brouse?? Please find a new home now

2. Default

i understand what internet is saying, and i see what cloud is saying.

I don't like little kid sprays, that create future pedofiles.

example...http://pedobears.org/images/pedobear.jpg

totally inappropriate and it is sick to see something with young kids for laugher, even if it's for fun, it's inappropriate to have anything like that in the severs, shows what sick bitches we have in the server.

Anything with "Minnors" or Gay sprays, i will warn, then ban hard.

3. Default

Dear internet badass, you can't change our rules.

That is all.

Live or die, make your choice.

4. Default

you pointing out that some one cant spell is really low a cheap,

he was only giving you some advice, now if you read the rule before you became a admin? all would be happy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    you pointing out that some one cant spell is really low a cheap,

he was only giving you some advice, now if you read the rule before you became a admin? all would be happy
    +1 my humble friend..... +1.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Omg I didnt realize that we are writing a term paper for the community to see,
    But ok lets see your post "brouse" and "atleast" wtf is a brouse?? Please find a new home now
    Fail for the internet jackass. If you are going to bitch about spelling, please make sure you can spell as well.

LOL

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

I have made an epic thread, therefore i am happy.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Badass View Post
    I have made an epic thread, therefore i am happy.
    My pew is epic.

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Your one of those kids who just tries to push shit for no reason. Grow up and let people focus on things that matter. When jigsaw spoke the conversation was over.
    -MBP