Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Banned

1. Default

LOL are you serious?? So by looking at stats, I aimbot and wall? The demo hasn't even been posted yet, does this demo even exist? Does it even need to? You have clear rules outlined in another forum topic that say permabans need to have demo as proof. Stats determine hackers? LOL My stats are not even impressive. Kills: 134 Deaths: 68 K Ratio: 1.97 personally I think those stats are horrible. My accuracy is high because I've used the awp and scout the most. As my stats clearly show, since stats determine hackers, I guess.

2. Default

Basically yes the stats determined that you were a ahcker

3. Default

8)A demo must be recorded of a hacker prior to a hackers ban.

where's the demo

4. Default

Lol i guess we need to spell it out

Y O U A R E N O W D O N E H E R E

N O M O R E D E M O I S N E E D E D

G O O D B Y E

5. Lightbulb

Time for the old quote tags:

A demo is only needed for PERMA bans. Players can be perma baned without one if they have a record for causing problems or by an executive order given by myself
    fyi I issue such orders or manually give out bans by looking at the stats. Every so often I just browse though the stats and perma ban all the hackers. There is nowhere to hide, everything that people do on the server is logged. We WILL find the hackers and we Will ban them all. I hope there is a demo that shows you hacking b/c I hope that they have the sb_status command for me to send it to steam bans.

There is software under development that will be able to auto ban hackers in real time based on real time stats data from their client ingame. It will detect all hacks and there will be no way to stop it. That day can not come soon enough

6. Default

I cannot wait for the day that you open your eyes to all the legit players that you and other admins who are new to the game ban. I don't hack and never have during my counter-strike playing days. I apparently wasted my time as no evidence is needed and people are guilty with no chance of being proven innocent, in your world.
    Last edited by ZERO; 05-23-2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: To prevent flame war

7. Default

Lol then get the fuck off this server then. God knows when that software does come out, fags like you will be gone forever

8. Default

They never learn!

9. Default

You were proven guilty with your hitboxes.