Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: GG DM FFA Testing

1. Default

As is now, even with a full server it just feels SLOW for a DM server. Should be 2 kills per level or 3 would be okay. Definitely need a speed increase when you gain turbo mode with the mario star music. Otherwise it's similar to a beacon. I do like the spawn camping/beacon feature though.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    As is now, even with a full server it just feels SLOW for a DM server. Should be 2 kills per level or 3 would be okay. Definitely need a speed increase when you gain turbo mode with the mario star music. Otherwise it's similar to a beacon. I do like the spawn camping/beacon feature though.
    ya making it 3 kills would improve the speed, i mean it is possible to play 2 maps in 45 min. but 20/25 min maps are kinda a long time

3. Default

speedcastle's borked, complex doesn't have randomized spawn points

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

spawn protection is too long, especially on closed in maps. As of now there's time to pull out a knife and hit someone twice while still under spawn protection. A majority of our maps are no good as they need random spawns or at least huge spawn zones.

I agree with Sin as 4 kills seems a little drawn out, maybe 3?

Knifing seems laggy or bugged, you get back knifed from someone who is standing in front of you that seems to far away to even hit you to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

I have not seen that issue even with the knife fest we had before I lowered the point awarded to 2. I can make spawn protect end when you fire if you all want.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have not seen that issue even with the knife fest we had before I lowered the point awarded to 2. I can make spawn protect end when you fire if you all want.
    Oh that's a good idea. How about if you knife under protection you do no dmg?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

If you knife someone during warm up round you keep the kills going into the next round. like knife someone 3 times the warm up you will only require 1 para kill to level to awp, also dead talk reminder

8. Default

I noticed something while testing my 'issue' today in the new GG DM FFA server. Set cheering and jeering so it's once per spawn, not once per round. The rounds never end, and I love me some cheers and jeers.

9. Default

Fuck that jeering shit. You could literally do it every few seconds if that was the case.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Fuck that jeering shit. You could literally do it every few seconds if that was the case.
    Haven't had the chance to join the server yet, but if it's that fast I have to agree with Sin.
    Try once every 30 seconds? if it can be times. Or don't worry about it at all.

Also, I loovvee the turbo and mario music! must have!