Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: GG DM FFA Testing

1. Arrow

All mods are ready for release test. The music that plays for when nade level is first reached is more like BG music so let me know if I made it too quiet it is not indented to be loud as that will get old really fast.

The music is randomly chosen at the start of the map and will download automatically there is currently 14 different tracks. The method used for this will be later used to do the same for the models (but that is a lot more complex) so that files only download when they are actually needed.

Please test and let me know of any bugs or things that need fixing. Once I get the motd setup and that shit then we are ready to go live. Expect to hit public Saturday evening.

2. Default

One program left to make and test and the server will be live.

3. Default

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

OK the last programs were made!

In the end I had to create 9 new programs from scratch to handle what we wanted the GG DM FFA server to do.

Now I am getting the stats database setup and the motd pages. All settings on the server are now on release status report any bugs now before life. Final change log will be posted in the updates thread soon.