Page 1 of 77 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS themed Mafia Game

Default WCS themed Mafia Game

Rules are VERY important, thus please take your time and read them. Ignorance will not work and will not exempt you from consequences.

Rules:
    1.That odd guy with a Erdenay in his name is always right. Do not try and argue with me. However, I am and I can make mistakes (I know, shocking, right?). If that happens, I will try and fix any mistake I may have made.

2. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

3. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities. This is a serious offence and could earn you a mod-kill, and/or a blacklist from future games.

4. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you can.

5. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in coloured. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Cyber). You must first unvote and then vote to change your vote from someone.

6. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, once the majority has been reached any unvotes will not be counted. The majority is half the player's alive +1.

7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.

8. Days are going to continue for around 2 weeks or until someone is lynched. (this may vary)

9. Night usually lasts from 48 to 72 hours or until all actions are in.

10. Once your death scene has been posted, it's over for you. You can no longer post anything related to the game. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed. This means you can post something like "Damn you mafia!" or "Oh well. Go town!" but you cannot post and add to the discussion. This is a serious offence.

11. Be attentive and active in the game. You will be replaced if you don't post. If something prevents you to participate for a long period of time, announce it here or via PM. Help everyone's enjoyment of the game by being active and sending your actions promptly.

12. You cannot talk at night. You can do joke votes like "zzzzzz" if you want but don't let it get out of hand.

13. If you have any questions or doubts, send a private message to me and ask for help. It would be much worse to remain unsure about your role, mafia rules, whatever than to ask the moderator and then understand

14. This is a role-playing game and I fully expect you to play your role. Have fun to everyone.

Rule 16. THERE IS NO RULE 15. Nor 17.

Alive and confirmed (5/14)
    Brett Favre
    Ownsy replaced by Blackmage
    Masskid
    RapeDollars
    Wolfenstinger

Deadened (9):
    Locust (Night Elf), town roleblocker, has been vaped.
    Cyber,(Athena), mafia jailkeeper, has been stabbed.
    Stan (Succubus Hunter), Town Double-Voting Beloved Princess has been stabbed to death.
    Mikey (Evangelion), Town Vigilante, has blown up.
    Chikun (Vagabond), Mafia Framer, has blown up.
    What (Undead), Town Bomb, has blown up.
    Nemesis, (Eye Ra), Town Busdriver has been lynched
    Scribble (Die Xonvert), Macho Cop - Modkilled
    Carmichal (Shadow Hunter), Town Doctor - Modkilled

Setup
    Unknown. I need at least 9 players, but I can easily re-balance/re-shuffle the game for as many as 18 players. Fake claims will be present in the game. Mostly non-vanilla roles.
    Last edited by Erdenay; 04-28-2013 at 11:10 PM.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default

I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

I'll play this time round

4. Default

count me in

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Well wouldn't be game without What, I'm in.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

pick me, pick me!!!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Alright I'm in.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

8. Default

I'm not entirely sure what's going on (even after reading the last thread), but i'll give it a go. I suppose the worst that can happen is that I accidentally make a serious offense and get mod killed haha.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

I am in.

im in! Please understand, that my lack of reply for x amount of time from time to time, is not suspicious behavior but rather me being unable to make a reply due to trashcanistan business.
    Personal reform