Thread: ZM server and escape maps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default ZM server and escape maps

This post is directed mainly at Zero, but I suppose any admin can help; is it possible for IBIS to have a seperate ZM server specifically for escape maps, or take some of these map types off of the rotation?

90% of the time that I decide to turn on CS and check the IBIS server, it's either on boat escape, lost world, or atix heli. The maps are fun for a while, but it's the same thing over and over of people running to the end and generally being assholes to one another.

Considering that the server is playing one 4/5 times that I check, I strongly believe that there could be a seperate IBIS server dedicated to escape maps, while leaving the original with some new maps to take the place of extremely overplayed escape maps. If not, can we at least move them farther down on the rotation? I don't even load into the server anymore if I see that it is on an escape map(4/5 times that I check CS) and usually I have 3-6 friends that come/don't come with me.

Edit: Also, on the IBIS Zm server, when a player uses the 'nominate' command for an RTV, the choices are always the same, and there is no way to cycle through them(It's something like 3 versions of lila panic, space and boat escape, and 2 other maps that I can't remember the names of every time).
    Last edited by throtic; 01-29-2009 at 04:35 PM.