Thread: OMFG it's fLoSs owning u phoolz in GG again...

1. Wink OMFG it's fLoSs owning u phoolz in GG again...

What's goin down kids?... figured i would finally jump in and be the new troll on the forums... seeing as i finally looked for the web site on my quest for admin. (wow floss admin? that means no more nissan's OP admin abuse on me) Anywho, wanted to say hey to everyone. I'm sure most of you know me from GG, but to all of you who don't... Herrrroooooooo....

Lil about me: 22yrs old, stuck in Warner Robins, GA... stationed at Robins AFB... originally from Abilene, TX. I'm a Power Pro. troop soooo that means i work on big ass generators, and barrier arresting systems. (generators up to 4160VAC 300amp) (and barriers are those cables on an aircraft carrier that catch the jets so they can stop before the end of the carrier, except mine are on an actual runway) So, I'm a civil engineer greese monkey that plays too many video games... pretty laid back, easy to get along with unless you're being a douche lawl. I'm married with a 3 yr old son and another lil one on the way.

nice to meet u all, have fun!

(also curious (zero) on how long before i can expect admin?)

And on a minor note, turtles is gay and sucks at life and CS..

2. Default

The e-mail that your payal used returned failure so I am letting you know here that you admin is working.

Thanks for your support of IBIS Gaming! also good to see you on the forums

3. Default

thanks! and yea i realized the email was wrong when i went to check for the paypal confirmation lol...supposed to be NDH... instead of N3H... O_o

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fLoSs View Post
    thanks! and yea i realized the email was wrong when i went to check for the paypal confirmation lol...supposed to be NDH... instead of N3H... O_o
    NOOOOOOB.
    PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

haxor cunt :b