Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse and admin ignorance (Granpa Snggule)

1. Default

Nice posts, i didnt read them, but they looked well written and informational.
    -MBP

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Morse View Post
    I have been in ibis zombie server for at least two months now. I go on the server almost everyday. I like it because it;s always full

Admin's INGAME name: Grandpa Snuggles[ibis.african]
    You're INGAME name:: =(eG)=™ Morse

How did he/she abuse: I told him that players [XFG] Flamlightb <RGZ>, <RGZ>Crypto and AK-47-MAN had broken my cage. We were playing lil-panic-v2 map. I was all by myself. This admin didn't even care, he just ignored it. So I yelled at Crypto and Flamlightb, and we started aruging on the mic. Then Crypto doing sounds and then Grandpa kicked him out.
    He came back and a new round started. They came again, broke my cage and ran away. Then they did it for the third time. I, of course, cursed on the mic, and this admin, laughed with the rest of the players.
    HAVENT ive been saying that RGZ clan for awhile has been a major pain in the servers, look again! Wow see this is an example why admins gotta step it up, and zer0 look i told you to get rid of these RGZ members and i think you should now before they keep doing shit, they have been warn many times by multiple admins to folow the rules or be ban.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1015

Ba-Ba BING!
    Last edited by ZERO; 02-02-2009 at 03:47 PM.

3. Default

Very nice posts Morse

i apologize on the way that you have been treated.

we Admins must try to help each and every player on the three servers that Ibis run, but because admin rights are very easily obtained you sometimes get a rotten apple in the bunch.

i love being a admin on the servers, but i see that some admins just love being complete and utter morons take it with a pinch of salt and relax..

4. Default

Please just find me there clan page on steam so I can ban them...

5. Default

Grandpa is an annoying admin.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Nice posts, i didnt read them, but they looked well written and informational.
    LOL thats what im sayin. theyre mad long. i didnt read a single post. i dont have the time nor the patience for this shit. you guys really must get to the point.

7. Default

IF this clan is acting up then PM me on steam and I'll come in and take care of them.

Zero,

I have already stated this in other posts and I'll state it here again.

An admin pays you for the rights not so that he or she will have absolute power over everyone else in the server, rather, they pay you so that they have the ability to maintain the peace in the server. The vast majority of admins pay for the rights to have absolute power and thus they abuse it and use it as they see fit. Too many admins allow problem players to ruin the gaming experience for others. An admins first and foremost responsibility is to ensure that everyone on the server gets a good gaming experience and for one group of people to constantly cade break ruins it for a lot. I would like to see the !ztele exploit fixed and also have the chat window messages returned when you throw a grenade. Many times people toss a nade into a cade and run away which really REALLY pisses me offf!!!

If I personally catch or see people breaking cades then they are kicked they are warned and kicked twice. The third time is a temp ban. I do the same thing for !ztele exploits by humans.

The bottom line here is that you really should be a bit more selective about which admins you allow full powers to.

Those of you who are regulars around the IBIS servers in here who are shitting on this person should be ashamed of yourselves.

8. Default

lol? i was playing and all i hear from spam is, you fucking ass hole, admin please do somthing. I then said who was it, then i kicked him. I then went afk for about 5-10 minutes to come back to a grandpa snuggles u asshole admin, fucking lazy ass, stop sitting around and do somthing. About that time i started laughing because i had no idea what was going on and obviously my friends had no idea either, you need to calm down man.
    Oh and by the way man in theres no admin abuse case in this thread because i used no admin powers on you(i might have muted because of spam) but u really need 2 chill.

9. Default

lawlcakes why dont u just perma ban everyone thats in their clan. obviously there just being little bitches by sabotaging ur server cuz their servers are crap. btw snuggles barely plays in ibis anymore =[

10. Default

i know i miss the good o'le days, little kid free.