View Poll Results: Are you in or Out? (don't bs the votes because i'm counting those)

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sign me in for sure!

11 84.62%
  • Put me as RESERVE to replace others if needed!

0 0%
  • Nah, I'm too much of an idiot to understand this game

2 15.38%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ... CyberWhat's mafia game! (SIGN UP)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    You are hereby permanently blacklisted from this mafia game and any subsequent ibis mafia game.Doesn't it suck that u're blocked for life? It's a shame u only had the one-.- ... Fucking mongyoloian trash
    Bro, do you even lift?

Tastes like your moms kisses.

You are hereby permanently blacklisted from this mafia game and any subsequent ibis mafia game.Doesn't it suck that u're blocked for life? It's a shame u only had the one-.- ... Fucking mongyoloian trash
    Locust is not blacklisted from my games. Each mod makes his own decisions on who to allow to play and whom to disallow. I honestly think that Locust pulled much less BS than you, What, Nemesis and most of others (unless I've missed something really significant), so I find this hilarious.

And if this is supposed to be a joke, I have to say that you now are below even thecat's level of jokes.. Which is a very low threshold indeed.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    And if this is supposed to be a joke, I have to say that you now are below even thecat's level of jokes.. Which is a very low threshold indeed.
    sick burn.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

I'm in. Not reading your walls of txt, but I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    Locust is not blacklisted from my games. Each mod makes his own decisions on who to allow to play and whom to disallow. I honestly think that Locust pulled much less BS than you, What, Nemesis and most of others (unless I've missed something really significant), so I find this hilarious.And if this is supposed to be a joke, I have to say that you now are below even thecat's level of jokes.. Which is a very low threshold indeed.
    -.- i just hate YOLO-swag ppl. He's not really blacklisted ... And fuck off tom, ima gonna kick ur ass tomorrow. U and ur nebula/human play
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

-.- i just hate YOLO-swag ppl. He's not really blacklisted ... And fuck off tom, ima gonna kick ur ass tomorrow. U and ur nebula/human play
    Wouldn't be surprised one bit by looking at the teams. I'm pretty much resigned.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

7. Default

I have very low expectations for this game...

8. Default

don't make me rape your mother

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    don't make me rape your mother
    Cyber's always wanted a brother, might as well continue the family tradition.

10. Default

This game is gonna have more twists, turns, and blood than Hedonistic Male Twister night at Nem and Cyber's windowless basement.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.