View Poll Results: Are you in or Out? (don't bs the votes because i'm counting those)

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sign me in for sure!

11 84.62%
  • Put me as RESERVE to replace others if needed!

0 0%
  • Nah, I'm too much of an idiot to understand this game

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ... CyberWhat's mafia game! (SIGN UP)

1. Default THIS IS ... CyberWhat's mafia game! (SIGN UP)

FDon't mind the title, it's dumb, but it's foreshadowing the suggested theme for the next mafia game hosted by What and yours truly...

You want to play an ancient civilizations mafia game?
    Wanna be Ceasar? Spartacus? Jesus?!? (no but seriously, anything goes) then sign ur fucking names in this thread so we can get a head count.

PLEASE do NOT enter this game if you are PLANNING on being AFK or MIA any time soon. Urgent shit happens, but please bare in mind that we want this game to be a bit more fast paced with roughly 48-hour-spans at most to put pressure on u fuckers.

Sign your name below and vote on the poll!!
    (if you aren't sure if u can make it, please sign urself as a RESERVE player by obviously voting on the second option and writing the fucking word RESERVE next to ur name so we don't count u in the initial cast, but we will be calling u in should any player need a replacement.)

Obviously if u sign urself as RESERVE, you and other players will be forbidden from discussing the game with eachother because you could be subbing anyone.

tl:dr : shut the fuck up and sign ur fucking name for an ancient-civilizations mafia game + vote on the poll? k thanks.

ps: the game will start soon after the current mafia game ends, so make sure u use the in-between time to ask questions about tactics and tips after the other thread comes to a conclusion because, as mods, What and I will not be involved with any of u fuckers, and will not answer ANY questions except if we feel like it. And those would be posted in the thread only for everyone to see.
    -------

UPDATE:
    Current players registered for mafiascum:
    [
    1 Scribble
    2 Chikun
    3 Brett
    4 Locust
    5 Mikey
    6 Charm
    7 Nemes
    8 Blade
    9 Aco
    10 Blackmage
    11 Wolf

]

Players put in Reserve:
    []
    Last edited by CYBER; 05-08-2013 at 02:57 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    What and I will not be involved with any of u fuckers, and will not answer ANY questions except if we feel like it. And those would be posted in the thread only for everyone to see.
    this is the exact type of STRONG leadership this game needs to be successful this time around.

"edits will result in modkills except for the first 3 or however many we feel like"
    "no discussing the game outside of this thread except for whenever you want because there is no way to keep track"

awesome.

scribble is in.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    this is the exact type of STRONG leadership this game needs to be successful this time around."edits will result in modkills except for the first 3 or however many we feel like""no discussing the game outside of this thread except for whenever you want because there is no way to keep track"awesome.scribble is in.
    That ackward moment when u cant tell if scribs is being a dick to u and mocking u, or being genuinely happy to join ur game and ur rulings lol...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    this is the exact type of STRONG leadership this game needs to be successful this time around.

"edits will result in modkills except for the first 3 or however many we feel like"
    "no discussing the game outside of this thread except for whenever you want because there is no way to keep track"

awesome.

scribble is in.

oh and scribble, what i meant by that sentence that you quoted is that we will not be answering questions outside the thread and we reserve the right to completely ignore players requesting anything from us that could jeopardize the game. This is to ensure that the players don't try to play the system and try to fish information from us the way "some" people tried to do with the current game at hand. Tom has experience in knowing how to help you guys without screwing up the game, and even with that it almost blew out of proportions.What and I have no such experience and therefore the safest way to guarantee no MOD-fishing, would be to allow ourselves to not answer any questions. We CAN answer some questions, but only after thoroughly thinking up of politically correct answers that will be posted on the forums for everyone to see with a specific quotation of what was asked (same wording) and what the following answer is to it.

Sorry if my post before didn't explain this properly. We simply want an honest and fair game, and Tom's previous rules of the games are in effect: Any reports of discussions relating to the game would result in either a MOD kill or an instant replacement by a reserve player.

Tom tried to allow people to enjoy a game discussion without revealing any information. This trust was poorly honored (and we're all to blame, and each person knows him/herself). So in this game, no talking outside the thread is allowed. If we hear even a WHISPER that "oh, X person asked Y person if she was enjoying the mafia game" ... there's a big chance you'd be modkilled on the spot. I only say "big chance" because I'd wanna verify the sources of such accusations.

Scribbs, u know me. When i want to know smthn, i will find it in time. And people usually don't like it when i find it.

So yeah, everyone have a fair honest game, learn from ur mistakes in Tom's game by asking questions at the very end of it, and prepare for the next one... You'll be on ur own in that one, but u're never REALLY alone... Because we'll be watching...

5. Default

Sure, I'm in.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

6. Default

sure, i think it's gonna be a fuckfest but i hear those are pretty popular nowadays

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Fuck it #YOLO

in, im IN, FUCK IT!!!! ohhhhhhh
    Personal reform

9. Default

I'm in!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    #YOLO
    You are hereby permanently blacklisted from this mafia game and any subsequent ibis mafia game.Doesn't it suck that u're blocked for life? It's a shame u only had the one-.- ... Fucking mongyoloian trash