Thread: Avatars

1. Arrow Avatars

I just added another 1,000+ avatars

To select an avatar just go to Edit Avatar in your USER CP and select a category from the predefined list. There are so many you are bound to find one that fits you

2. Default

We need better avatars if we want people to use them. Half are cartoons...
    -MBP

3. Default

Like what? I can find more animes...

4. Default

Get good stuff. Popular music artists, funny quotes, pretty much anything from www.giftube.com
    -MBP

5. Default

The need to click the individual files will take too long, I can only do it for places that have the files already animated or all on one page. Like forums... or a avatar site for example.

6. Default

jesus christ zero theres over 1000 fuckin avatars for code geass alone, how about adding more scantily clad women like they have over at mafia scene?
    http://mafiascene.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=6

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The need to click the individual files will take too long, I can only do it for places that have the files already animated or all on one page. Like forums... or a avatar site for example.
    but for that to actually work.. the links would have to direct.. who even hosts direct links anymore?!?!? T-T ... i swear 99% of the links are clickon (even download links) mirrors me to other retarded sites in which i have to reclick on a new link

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bowie123 View Post
    Soooo many avatars
    Are you trying to be a massive cunt? because you're great at it. Get the fuck out and die.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

AHHHH you are making me want to fly to Tampa just to hand you a loaded gun.