10 76.92%
  • Not Sure

2 15.38%
  • I'm Out

1 7.69%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Intermission Mafia Game

1. Default

I see no real problem with it, depending on the chance of getting an item and what the item can do. It is protown after all, so it would be enough to play with if you get called out for not voting and such, though i can see it being weaker as the game goes on since your vote is being more important than in the beginning and at night more dangerous to come up as mafia upon investigation. Though, i can see it going a couple ways, really only way to see how it works is to try it,
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

I would say something like:

20% Nothing
    15% Binoculars (Watcher Power)
    15% GPS (Tracker Power)
    15% Magnifying Glass (Follower Power)
    10% Crime Kit (Cop Power)
    10% Doctors Bag (Doctor Power)
    10% Bulletproof Vest (1 Day and Night of Bulletproof)
    5% Gun (Vigilante Power)

3. Default

Is there a deadline on use during the day? Or can he just sneak it in there before the lynch goes off.

4. Default

I would say before someone reaches 75% of the vote to be lynched. I should also add that you can only carry one item and once you get an item, you cannot get it again and it's percentage is added towards getting nothing.

But yeah, this role is in testing and it would be nice to add some non-standard roles. Kinda like a new WCS race. Test it, Fix out the kinks so it isn't OP/UP, and Add it.

5. Default

Yeah, gotta put it in beta.

One more thing though what if the vote goes above 75% then by unvotes goes back under, is the window for use reopened?

6. Default

Personally, I would say no. If you aren't paying attention when the night phase ends and people quickhammer fast enough then too bad.

On another note. As with all powers, you can't use your power at night to get an item and use it within the same night. If you use the item at Day, it is classified as using a power at Night. (So basically you can give up your vote to use the power everyday, or use it at Night but only every other day.)

In short, you are essentially a JOAT with significantly better powers but you don't get to pick which one you get.
    Last edited by BladeTwinSwords; 05-20-2013 at 04:02 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    ok doke/
    i'm not interested in this then due to this fucktard's decision to make me unrecruitable (because for not reason other than "fuck you i'm the mod")
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'm not interested in this then due to this fucktard's decision to make me unrecruitable (because for not reason other than "fuck you i'm the mod")
    Um what? That wasn't what happened at all. It was decided before the game began to make you unrecruitable since your hidden ability was restless spirit. That would have allowed you to vote after your death, if you could be recruited, that would give the cult too powerful an ability, and if you reverted back to town, well then you would know who the cult was. That is why it was made like that, and it was Cyber's idea to combine both abilities into one person. At no time did I ever tell anyone, "fuck you I'm the mod".

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

And if you are refering to Nem's claims, well here is the conversation:

Nem: It Failed? Bullshit! There is no protection from it and you can't be immuned to it. The fuck you doing?

Me: If you do not like the rules of the game, we can find a replacement for you if you like.

Nem: You don't have to be a total cunt all the time.

Me: Glad to see you are staying with us.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Current Entrants:

1. Scrobble (Scribbles)
    2. Bastard Mod (Cyber)
    3. Who? (What)
    4. Sandy Trashcans (Mikey)
    5. Necrophilliac (Wolf)
    6. Stormy The Smoker of Bitches (Chikun)
    7. I Love You (Masskid)
    8. Godfather (Brett)
    9. Gimp Worshipper (Carm)
    10. Black Guy (Nem)
    Vote Brett

Reason: Already pointing it out. Fuck it.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Vote Brett

Reason: Already pointing it out. Fuck it.
    God dammit...

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.