Thread: ZM server problem

1. Default ZM server problem

hey zero a bunch of us are on ZM and the server keeps crashing with the overflow channel messgae. 4 times already we are plaing on horrortown map.

2. Default

That is caused by someone hacking the server, I can check the logs and see if I can get them but there is not much I can do

3. Default

hey zero the ZM server is crashing again just an FYI

4. Default

if there is an admin at any given time.. if u see someone spamming timeleft* do the following ... type in console >>>>>>>>> ma_kick all this would kick everyone off the server to prevent a possible crash. then go to spectate and watch everyone get back on to the server... the hacker will immediately start the timeleft spam once hes in.. if u catch him.. u ban him.. if u miss again.. just do the ma_kick all again... it may annoy alot of people... but it is necessary to catch the hacker ....... i would do it myself.. but im not playing until like march-april T-T
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

This started happening again.

6. Default

its happening again right now: client 19 overflow and no mic spamers on either.

7. Default

again client 15

8. Default

okay just crashed again
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 02-19-2009 at 05:40 PM.

9. Default

i give up.. crashed for a grand total of 19 times today on ZM before i went fuck this.. and went on steamgamers' server .. btw the hacker used this guide to crash the server ... http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=4&gl=us

it works how do i know cuz i crashed a server that wrongly banned me before i had a macro on with constant proxy socks5 swap.. so i basically someone can spam this on IBIS forever until zero patch it up... one way he can do it is change hosting or changed the port from 27015 to 27016 ... all i can tell u btw if u find that another gaming community is trying to kill off IBIS tell me their name.. and i'll go DDOS there server for several weeks in a row nonstop with my macro
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

10. Default

Thank you for the data I am getting people on this right away. I am also looking into the 27016 fix and will be testing it on the zm server if I get a chance.