Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warframe Clan

1. Default Warframe Clan

How's it going everyone? I've been playing a lot of Dota 2 and other various games, but more recently I've started on a free game on Steam called Warframe which many of you are probably familiar with. Think Mass Effect 3 and Gunz Online (+1 for those of who actually know what that is =D).

Just recently they've updated the game to have clans, so I wanted to see if anyone would like to join up. We've already started construction of our clan Dojo, and I know they're planning to keep updating the game and adding more free content as time goes on. Plus it's a really nice game to just jump into and play for those of us with busy schedules.

I'll check back here periodically and I'm almost always available on steam, so feel free to message me or post here if you're interested or already play Warframe and want to join up.

Happy hunting,
    -James

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Came off a hard f2p Neverwinter binder. I'll try it in a couple weeks.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

3. Default

im game

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

Cool, I'll hit you up next time I see you on Steam.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

i never really looked into it but i did play gunz back in the day. i'll go ahead and download but WHO THE FUCK WOULD PAY $180 FOR FUCKING DLC!??!?!?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i never really looked into it but i did play gunz back in the day. i'll go ahead and download but WHO THE FUCK WOULD PAY $180 FOR FUCKING DLC!??!?!?
    They say a sucker is born every minute.

7. Default

i just started playing

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

8. Default

tried it out, not really liking it. feels like global agenda but without any sort of open world and less character customization.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Global agenda didn't keep my attention for very long. This game is still in beta but I see a lot of improvements being made all the time. It works well for me because of my busy schedule. I'm able to jump in and play around for awhile and then get back to what I was doing. Same thing with Dota 2. I wish I had the time to play games coming out like ArcheAge and some other games, but it just isn't viable for the amount of work I have currently.

Also, the 180 dollar DLC you're talking about is probably referring to Excaliber Prime, which is a special Warframe (character) reserved for people that support the game's development financially. All other Warframes are available through in-game crafting. Same with all of the weapons. If you pay money for the game it's basically like paying for cheat codes. I've got roughly 100~ hours into the game and haven't spent a dime, and since the game focuses on PvE, there aren't really balance issues for those people who do pay more.

Like with any game, it's meant for entertainment, and it serves that purpose well (for me anyways =D).
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-26-2013 at 04:53 PM.

10. Default

Started playing a few days ago (thanks for the clan invite). I started making the dojo key and I'm wondering if it's done yet or if I need to farm more to throw more resources at it to finish. What's your mastery and what warframe do you favor?