Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia: Gotta Catch'em scum!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i have to admit one thing... NEMESIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNLUCKY IN THIS GAME Hahahah...

im sry bud, but its true.. u had a target on ur back

night 1: u attacked the GF. => no kill stacking
    Scribble shot u during day. => lost a vest
    You got roleblocked by blade AND shot by scribble WHILE ATTACKING THE BOMB => garanteed death.

I mean... LOL... people were after u mean, i dnt know why thought, u seem like the friendliest human being i know -.- :P
    Technically since I got roleblocked I wouldn't have died from attacking the bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Uncharacteristically friendly. That is why. Plus my attacks on nem were to create chaos which were done successfully.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Uncharacteristically friendly. That is why. Plus my attacks on nem were to create chaos which was done successfully.
    I actually didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I think since I planned my summer vacation a few days ago I've been is a great mood, probably rubbed off on my game play. hahahaha.

I wouldn't mind playing more of these. I'm stupid but I still put in SOMEEEEE effort for you people

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Technically since I got roleblocked I wouldn't have died from attacking the bomb.

yes i know that.

And thats why i said that scribble and wolf saved the day.

you were blocked so u wouldnt have attacked bomb that day.

say that scribble didnt kill you, and wolf didnt kill scribble.

The next day, What was investigating masskid because he suspected someone stupid would try to shoot his own teammate for lolz (as scribble planned btw...)

So scribble framed masskid in anticipation, knowing that what would probably wanna clear masskid now that bm is gone.

Had scribble not died, and he didnt shoot u ?
    What would have called MAFIA on masskid, and masskid the doctor would be dead..

And then the game would have flipped to the mafia/serial side bcos the cop (what) was vulnerable and u guys can just rampage town from there...

Nem, u'd get more bulletproofs when rampaging, and Scribble can just kill ppl at night since no one else suspected him due to Blackmage calling him out publicly... he was the safest... and wolf probably would have gotten lynch bcos if it wasnt masskid, it had to be wolf... etc...

It really came down to the actions down by scribble and wolf this night.

it was anyone's game had ppl picked different ppl
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Sure Nem, I can help you. I want something basic but slightly more than F11

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I actually would love to see a blade/nem comod.

Would let me see what they think is a balanced game so that we learn from eachother's setup and ideals.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i just remembered something! you wanna know what's the funniest shit ever????

When i first made the random.org setup with chikun in the game... HE WAS THE MAFIA FRAMER!!

when brett replaced him... i was like LOOOOOOOOOOOOLL brett's the mafia again... but i felt sorry for him so i just randomized the list again lol... and that's how we got our setup now.

so yeah... once a mafia, always a mafia... right brett?:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Excellent. Should we create a thread to start interest, then we can chat over some details?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Excellent. Should we create a thread to start interest, then we can chat over some details?
    Let's create a thread and work out the balancing.

10. Default

Let's create a thread and work out the balancing.
    Ok, let me know what you think about my premise and I can start a thread and we can select roles after that.

Sry, inbox was full.