Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: camichal 6/7/2013 ULA App

1. Default

+1 but rages probably hardly then anyone else if you knife her haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

Carmichal is exceptional at spotting hackers, works pretty hard at reviewing demos and putting in her opinion on ban threads and is quite level headed (when no one is being a raging asshole).

That said Carm, being a ULA obviously comes with a higher standard you have to adhere to and more eyes watching you, so your famous temper will have to stay in check. I say this as a friend, of course, and not to insult in any way. You know you be ragin' sometimes. LOL And although her elevation to this position will create an unholy ULA union of sorts, we can't hold that slacker ass Brett against her.

+1. I think she'll serve the community greatly as a ULA.

3. Default

lol jw! I remember when you came to to me for help with walls. Now you are better than i am XD which is why i gave you admin again. My pc is built so I will be on so much more. I think my gpu in my laptop is going out. Fps has been messed up hard to watch demos. WILL BE ACTIVE AGAIN!!!

Also it's pretty much bullshit that some people might think I can no longer form my own opinion because im with brett. well fuck those people. I'm way too hard headed for that. ask maynard tom cyber ectect.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    lol jw! I remember when you came to to me for help with walls. Now you are better than i am XD which is why i gave you admin again. My pc is built so I will be on so much more. I think my gpu in my laptop is going out. Fps has been messed up hard to watch demos. WILL BE ACTIVE AGAIN!!!

Also it's pretty much bullshit that some people might think I can no longer form my own opinion because im with brett. well fuck those people. I'm way too hard headed for that. ask maynard tom cyber ectect.
    Are you implying that maynard tom and cyber have a trinagamous relationship?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Are you implying that maynard tom and cyber have a trinagamous relationship?
    no they know me the best.

6. Default

BTW, I never did give my opinion.

Great admin +1

7. Default

Yeah fuck those people. If anything being with Brett will only make you MORE inclined to disagree, since it will make the relationship more fun what with the constant fighting and bickering over CS:S demos.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Yeah fuck those people. If anything being with Brett will only make you MORE inclined to disagree, since it will make the relationship more fun what with the constant fighting and bickering over CS:S demos.
    EXACTLY! lol.

9. Default

Being ULA isn't about opinions or being a "good" admin. It is a position to vote and permanently ban hackers. Being good at it doesn't matter, we need people exceptional at it, as the choice removes someone indefinitely. They are around to make the clan's job easier and no one wants to be second guessing demo's. Yes they have more power than an admin, but are nothing more. Yes they can slap another admin into place, but this is only a last reserve when clan can not get involved.

Great admin and mostly level headed yes, but not one applicant has the skills at what it takes. The only thing I can say to any of the applicants atm is, work on and prove that you can catch some exceptional cases as every other ULA has done in the past (-blade... LOL, had to, but great job keeping ZM in line at the time[was needed]).
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Well Steamer, it was the only thing that really made me qualified as ULA. Watching demos was tiring and ZM lost its luster.