Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: camichal 6/7/2013 ULA App

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    ZM lost its luster.
    long long ago
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

well Sadly these cases like beni haxor menstril are far and few between. but I know I have to be a hacker catcher and that's it. I have had some hardish cases. if any ula or clan wants to help me fine tune my skill I'm more than up for it. I'm fi e waiting for ula.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    Carmichal is exceptional at spotting hackers, works pretty hard at reviewing demos and putting in her opinion on ban threads and is quite level headed (when no one is being a raging asshole).
    I wouldn't go as far as to say she's exceptional :P

Anyways, to actually contribute something. Out of all of the current choices, I think she's by far the best one. She's made huge strides in all of the relevant departments recently - she became a much better hacker spotter, she improved her attitude and general acting when in the server, she has improved her activity, especially when it comes to banning, and she has also been a lot more reliable. While I do believe there's still some work to be done, I think she'd make a great ULA as she's been very heavily invested in IBIS and is definitely trying to make it a better place.

While I'm aware my vote doesn't mean anything, I'd still say it's a +1 from me.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

4. Default

carm: see thread in admins section.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

still interested going to prove it now

6. Default

Looks like she needs you to put a ring on it.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Looks like she needs you to put a ring on it.
    That's not a ring...

8. Default

updated the app some.

9. Default

another update.

10. Default

quick update