Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stimulus Package Laundry List

1. Default

Yeah the SNL crisis was rough. God, i couldn't stand to see Tina Fey go either.
    -MBP

2. Default

im just saying the senate is out of balance and because of that barrak husain obama can getaway with pretty much anything, and geroge was a fucking idiot, he just had that look about him 8 years ago and sure enough he was.

3. Default

Speaking of the way you said his name, did you know he just pardoned the guy who created the bombing of the USS Cole. Basically he will not allow him to go before a judge for his crimes until one that he likes does it. Figure that one out...

4. Default

Yeah heard that too, makes you wonder who's next on his pardon list.

5. Default

On this issue I love the fact we keep hearing about a stimulus bill... yeah that and more taxes....

OK lets look at the break down. I got a $600.00 stimulus check last year yet since I live in Tennessee they take almost 18% of my paycheck and the tax rate is 9.25% on anything I buy so thats 27.25% of my money that goes to taxes each year... I made roughly 20,000.00 last year. Why the fuck give me $500.00 when you take about $5,000 in taxes.

Fuck giving me another crappy check of my own money and start not taking so much... if you cant stop spending it on bullshit... I mean thank god for our great school systems, organized health care, etc.

we need to come together and realize this isnt a sports game stop taking sides and realize both parties are bending us over and fucking us in the ass while they steal money from our wallets...

6. Default

I agree.

7. Default

The country is run by 6 families. The government is just a puppet set up to keep the public in line and have someone to bitch about. There isn't jack shit you can do about it.
    -MBP

8. Default

If they gave the current stimulus bill to individual households instead on all the other stuff each house will receive aprox $17,000. Obviously giving people that much money would not stimulate the economy. Instead you all now owe an additional 17G + interest + inflation. That aught to help you

Also what you could do to fix that MBP is to:
    1) Get us on the gold standard so they can not do what every the please with our money.
    2) Create a new tax system that promotes growth and prevents people from being played by the gov.

9. Default

You cant just go out and do that though. Like you wouldn't last the night if you even attempted.
    -MBP

10. Default

In the end it is what WE the PEOPLE demand

It is OUR choice; liberty, or temporary good feelings