Thread: §KillerJoe8Pie§ App

1. Default §KillerJoe8Pie§ App

In Game Name: §КїllєяJоє8Pїє§

Favorite Weapons: Ak47, Awp, Usp, Deagle

Reason for Applying: I have been on the Ibis Gungame Mod+ server for a while now, and I decided to join the forums, and make an application to become a clan member. From what I have seen of Ibis Gaming, it is a fairly big community, that has more potential then it has at this moment. I like love to see that in a Clan, and this is by far, the best one I have seen. I love the Gungame Mod+ server, and I am going to be buying admin soon.

About Me: I am 15 years old, and I love anything that has to do with computers. Whether it be fixing, or playing a game, I am happy with it. I love any kind of FPS game, but occasionally, I will play some MMo Games. I am very helpful, and very easy to get along with. I have Co-Owned a Minecraft server, been Admin on a Garry's Mod server, Admin on a Cs: 1.6 server, and now I plan on being admin on a Cs: Source server.

Contact: I am on steam most of the day, so if you want to talk there, add me §КїllєяJоє8Pїє§. If you have skype, pm me your skype name, and I will add you.

2. Default

Welcome to the forums. Read this. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...EFORE-Applying

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Ahh, well guess that solves my application :P

4. Default

hmmm how about no never heard of you never saw any threath of you so dont even try to get clanmember