Thread: admin abuse ...

1. Cool admin abuse ...

xxdowseyxx r what the hell ever her name is ...ive played here on n off for around 2 yrs r soo idk ...but i know the rules...i wasnt camping nor was i disrespecting her.... there was 1:20 sec left to plant the bomb ... i killed 2 got the bomb ...baited the third r was trying to till she /slayed me ...talking about no camping ...wtf ?? i was baiting ..n if she wasnt using her mic to pretty much ghost for the ct team ...i woulda won the round ...its not my fault the auto balance system is pretty much fucked on this server n always has been ....but i think if ur gunna be n admin u have to have some patience not my fault u die in the first 30 sec n cry about how im goin about who im gunna kill n how i do it ...all im sayin is there is a timer n there is n objective how i go about my objective is on me... just b.c ur antzy n cant wait for the next round well xanax r some other type of downer will help u from bouncin off the walls hun ...

2. Default

Shit head, she's clan. She knows what she's doing. Learn English too you illiterate fuck!

3. Default

right...soo b.c shes clan she can do whatever she wants right?

4. Default

clan = god = stfu

also no demo wrong format dont even wanne read that shit

owns knows what she does so you did something wrong close this up

5. Default

thats what im tellin u tards...noone did shit i was biting the third dude was that was fallowin me ...if she didnt open her trap he woulda walked into it ...there was 1:20 sec left to plant the bomb...ok i dnt see whats soo hard about getting that...she first ghosted my trap for the third dude in the room ...then she /slayed me ...then she /banned me for 10 min b.c of what i told her i had 1:20 sec left to plant the bomb? either she needs to stop takin more of what she is r take a lot more n end it all ...

wrong format
    wrong section
    no demo
    GG

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Hello Texas,

Unfortunately, this is in the wrong section. If you really want your case reviewed, please, post your thread in this section http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for.../7-Admin-Abuse.

As far as your ban goes. You were the last T alive. You camped in a corner. I warned you twice on the mic to do your objective, in which your response was, "STFU".

I slayed you.

You proceeded to antagonize me

I banned you for 10 minutes.

True story.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

n clan = shit ... ive played ibis for a while now most of them sit in vent n ghost r just plain hack ....

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Border Patrol View Post
    n clan = shit ... ive played ibis for a while now most of them sit in vent n ghost r just plain hack ....
    annnnnd there goes all credibility.

Closed. If you want to continue to get your ass stomped, please, make this thread in the proper section in the link i provided above.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

i told u stfu b.c i was listin to footsteps .that msg went out late b.c u could wait to /slay .. unlike u i have patience ... srry ur has run out ...its obvious u sit in vent n have people tell u where other people are ...come to one my servers n well see how good u think u are