Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Map Vote's to keep old never played maps.

1. Default

I will try, how ever i have been working a crapton the last 2 weeks to get ready to go up to canada for 3 weeks in july-aug but if everyone would like to do this I will try. Oh and B1ackout the maps that are on that list are the maps everyone has rated the lowest grades and or always want to RTV off of asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bchhog View Post
    If you can, try to run through the list of maps in order Friday before the voting. I personally haven't been here very long and don't pay attention to map names :P. So a refresher would be nice. You could also announce it in game to the people on at the time so if they didn't know about the voting they can go make an account and be ready for when your done running through the maps.

2. Default

Yes I can see how people want to vote them off, but that is because they do not know the maps they are voting against, while I agree, most of them are terrible, but several of them are not bad maps, they are quite decent, you just have to be skilled enough to play them. It is not only noobs that roam this server, hence why I added several maps that are just as bad, if not worse to replace the decent harder maps you included. The goal of this is to remove bad maps, you and I have provided many, more that I feel zero will add, why not take the playable decent maps off your list and fill their slots with the even shittier maps on mine. A few of the maps you didn't include are actually broken and NEED to be removed, such as atix_helicopter_uefinal. I just want to make sure we do not remove maps that the older players such as myself still enjoy to play, and remove the broken and awful maps that for some reason are still in the rotation.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Omegxkid View Post
    I will try, how ever i have been working a crapton the last 2 weeks to get ready to go up to canada for 3 weeks in july-aug but if everyone would like to do this I will try. Oh and B1ackout the maps that are on that list are the maps everyone has rated the lowest grades and or always want to RTV off of asap.
    Sweet thanks , believe it will provide better quality votes overall.
    It's only my opinion, to each their own.

4. Default

The only one I really play and enjoy is Isla Nublar, I mean the Trex battle at the end is pretty cool