Thread: Banned for no reason, again.

1. Default Banned for no reason, again.

Name in Game:Jeimuzu(James)
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:16845322
    Who banned you:cookie_monster, warhead, or g4ce (I think it was g4ce since both monster and warhead would have warned me)
    When:Saturday, Feb. 07, 12:14
    Where:Atix map
    Why banned:I was hiding in the building with a vender on top of me like I've seen so many other people do, and a zombie prenuked, and I think they just banned whoever was still alive.

Other/Reason to unban: I wasn't warned, and I always try to follow the rules, if I do something wrong, I immediately try to make up for it. And in this case I did nothing wrong. I just survived.

2. Default Banning

We were on atix and had 2 prenukes but the zombie that did it knew what they were doin and killed themself b4 i could c who it was so i made no action. i usualy dont have a problem but there were a few kids on today! he is now unbanned but the next admin that has this problem needs to watch more carefuly b4 banning someone! when in dought kick

3. Default

Regarding Atix i give a global warning to all players at the start 3 times during the first round being on the rail i will warn/kick pre-nukeing i will warn then a Hour ban im fucked off witha good map getting fucked up by kids

4. Default

Unbanned