Thread: zm_wintercomplex_b1 the gaint vent

1. Default zm_wintercomplex_b1 the gaint vent

Map:zm_wintercomplex_b1
    Cade:the vent
    Description:it should be illegal to place any items in that vent you can not pull them out even with an army of zombie's because humans can keep stuffing probs in there.
    Pics:240_screenshots_2013-06-13_00001.jpg240_screenshots_2013-06-13_00002.jpg

2. Default

If i may add to this thread..

Phil, STFU, and I played on the map and tested cading the vents with vending machines to see how difficult it was to get in. While they are on their sides, vending machines can be pulled out slowly, but with enough time to get to humans. IF HOWEVER the vending machine are on their front or back, they are impossible to pull out (within round time) as we had a match where the zombies were pulling on a vendy on its back for most of the roundtime until round end (it looked as if they could've gotten it out, but as i said there wasnt enough time.)

with how many vendies there are in that room available to plug the two holes into the area, it may be worth adding to the illegal cades list.

3. Default

I know this is area has been discussed several of times, it should be discussed again. We had it set up couple of ways, and tested couple of times, and in certain ways it is set up, it is almost 99.99% to break.
    Having the vending vertically, yes you can twist the vendi out (but even at this, humans can burst at the vendi to counteract the twist between the vents). But if the vendi is flat faced down, it is almost impossible to get out. Even still if they get it out, by then, another vendi is placed that way behind it.
    It can be broken, but, almost nearly 99%+ to break.

4. Default

So just throwing this out there, that map lost the vote and will more then so be removed anyways once zero gets the full list of all the voting and so on.