Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dj Mikey 06-14-2013

1. Default

The only thing I've made clear to you in the past for years on a regular basis is that you're a shit person and admin when you drink. I've told you strait up on the forums, in game and in pm more times than i can count that when you drink you lose control. So the fact you think i loath you is kinda sad, given I've told you the opposite numerous times.you have a long bad history as an admin and have been the topic of clan descussion many times. If when you return you don't also return to your old ways and be a good admin and actually start making good and the proper calls, id have no problem supporting you... But you have much shit to undo and prove before that happens. Catching hackers unless they are obvious has never been your strong suit... This is a well known fact. My opinion of you simply comes down to your actions.

Good luck.... I look forward to seeing this change in you that you claim now exists.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-18-2013 at 03:15 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    The only thing I've made clear to you in the past for years in a regular basis it's that you're a shit person and admin when you drink. I've told you strait up on the forums, in game and in pm more times than i can count that when you drink you lose control. So the fact you think i loath you is kinda sad, given I've told you the opposite numerous times.you have a long bad history as an admin and have been the topic of descussion many times. If when you return you don't also return to your old ways and be a good admin and actually start making good and the proper calls, id have no problem supporting you... But you have much shit to undo and prove before that happens. Catching hackers unless they are obvious has never been your strong suit... This is a well known fact. My opinion of you simply comes down to you're actions.
    pretty simple at the end of the day. Lets hope the threads i have reviewed help me out in the end. Its a shame threads close faster then i can download them and the map required to view them.

Thank you for the honesty, its better then being jerked around.
    Personal reform

3. Default

Mikey,

I always talked to you about your drinking problem.

If you can prove to stop drinking while being an admin and stop mic spamming then you got my +1, but until then I say NO.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Mikey,

I always talked to you about your drinking problem.

If you can prove to stop drinking while being an admin and stop mic spamming then you got my +1, but until then I say NO.
    I appreciate the hope you have in me! I have spent alot of time reflecting back on those times and have become to realize that it wasn't so much of a drinking problem but rather, an immaturity and authority problem. My behavior was much different inside vs outside the servers and know that i cant be so socially sporadic in regards to my given surroundings at the time.
    Personal reform

5. Default

I look forward to seeing the new Mikey when he gets stateside in game.

6. Default

Mikey 3.0

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Mikey 3.0
    Now with more spam?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Now with more spam?
    Like this threa.....cwutididthar?

9. Default

maybe i should put him to the test then u know me and Mikey are bestest friends XD

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.