Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Knifing onto nade glitch?

1. Default Knifing onto nade glitch?

I've noticed this several times now, but it seems that if I'm on the glock level and I knife someone, it skips the knife level and puts me on nade. The music starts, but it doesn't give any nades until I die. Next time it happens I'll grab the demo. Is this intended?

2. Default

No it is not. Should be knife-knife level knife-nade level. Please do pull some demo's for Zero to look at.

3. Default

Does this occur when the handicap is on or off?

Do you see a message like this when it occurs: {green}[GG Handicap] {default}Awarded: {green}1 {default}point because of limited players.

4. Default

This actually happened to me last night. I did not even notice if a handicap was on or not. I'll keep an eye out for that.

5. Default

I can't tell if the HC is on or off. I keep forgetting to pull the demo, but I'll make an actual post-it note for next time.

I don't have a demo atm, just kinda hopped into server with like 2 others that were already in there. Quickly got up to glock and then worked for a bit to get the knife kill. Finally got it - my levels went from glock to nade as suspected, without giving a grenade. Will receive grenade on next respawn however, which means just try not to get knifed.

Was roughly ~10:45PM EST on deagle (the wooden box maze one). Only hopped in to try it again so yeahhhhh. Der jah go.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Did it say you stole any points and if so how many?

During the match, I stole approximately 2 points a knife kill (or 1 level) per knife, if I remember correctly. Game was going pretty quickly so kinda steamrolled along.

Also, I know I can probably do this a second time if I get 3/4 points with glock when the server has a bit more people.

9. Default

3/4? I Thought it was at 2 points per kill right now...

It is, just the mod for some reason boosts the player from glock to nade level when they are 3/4 points on the glock (and for whatever reason they got the knife kill off as their LAST kill, does not matter order for example: Player (on Glock) kills one person with glock, backstabs 2 other players in a row.) From there the mod sets our Player from Glock to Nade without ever seeing Knife Level, but the game gives them the Knife Level loadout until they die because the Knife Loadout overrides the Nade Loadout?

IDK if that makes sense, but I can see if I can get on there again and attempt to recreate it if needed.