Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wcs ghosting & cowards

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    You see though, in the previous context you refered to God as a proper noun. What God specifically didn't matter.

We're also talking about english grammer.
    This.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default

You see though, in the previous context you refered to God as a proper noun. What God specifically didn't matter.

Capitalization of that word only occurs if it starts the sentence or refers to the Christian god. Your quote above of "What God" is incorrect for the you can not have god capitalized yet still refer to the possibility of other gods. If one were to say "Gods" this would be inherently incorrect. I am not saying my usage was common, but it was not a grammatical error. I did consider capitalizing it, but I held off not understanding it would start a grammar war.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Capitalization of that word only occurs if it starts the sentence or refers to the Christian god. Your quote above of "What God" is incorrect for the you can not have god capitalized yet still refer to the possibility of other gods. If one were to say "Gods" this would be inherently incorrect. I am not saying my usage was common, but it was not a grammatical error. I did consider capitalizing it, but I held off not understanding it would start a grammar war.
    Nien! Nien! NIEN!!!!!!!

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

Nien! Nien! NIEN!!!!!!!
    That even more funny since the guy who started this thread is German, and also terrible at counterstrike.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by like it View Post
    Hello @ all,

i'm playing always on the WCS MOD Server as like it and there are always Cowards and Ghosters. So there is no fun when other Players are able to see where you are .

Can you devlopers blind death Players and Spectators pls.

I see no other way to Play seriuos on this Server cause everybody want to gain xp and trys everything to get it that sux.

im sorry about that.
    Short answer: FUCK NO.

Long answer;
    No, we can't have a spectator blind on death because :
    1- There are rezzing races, and being able to spot your surrounding before you rez up is essential for survival. Also being able to rotate all enemy locations before rezzing is a viable tactic in game provided they don't announce locations until they actually are alive again.
    2- Some people buy Scrolls in order to clutch/help the last surviving teammates and for the same reasons as #1, you'd wanna know if it's worth scrolling... imagine someone scrolling blindly and ends up spawning in between multiple enemies in their spawn?
    3- Blind spectator is downright BORING and uninteresting. It will lower the number of people playing on the server because of the dead time in between their death and and the new round... It's one of the reasons why blind PUB will always fail miserably at keeping people in the moment even when they are dead... and due to rezzing and scrolls and races changes, you want to stay in the heat of the moment u're watching.
    4- If you blind spectator, you are essentially giving a chance for all hackers to be able to hack easier knowing that not many people are watching them at certain times. Making admin job hell on earth.
    5- Ghosters are brought for perma ban accusations. It's not something to be taken lightly.

If you suspect someone of ghosting, record a demo, or even just inform an admin PRIVATELY using "say_team @" OR on steam, and the admin will take a look at your demo, or download the sourcetv demo from our FTP servers if you provide them a date and map name and player name.

At worst case scenario? the ghosters will be accused of wallhacking, and banned accordingly when they have no way to know someone is somewhere. Their only defense then is Ghosting, and they know they wouldn't do it because that's not just a perma ban on them, but on whoever was helping them ghost. so yeah, 2 birds, 1 stone.

You just have to be vigilant and do your part instead of asking to change the entire server just because you're a lazy ass who probably got owned a few times by some rezzing leet player , fucking wolf right?, and then just cries about it (no offence lol, i might be a dick, but I'm a dick that's right.)
    Last edited by CYBER; 06-21-2013 at 05:10 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

It's spelled grammar.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    It's spelled grammar.
    ...lulz

Tastes like your moms kisses.