Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dear Project

1. Default

I'm in a good mood, and i'm fairly hard headed. If in the near future you'd like me to embarass you by having Zero look at the logs let me know.

Thanks for understanding.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

2. Default

Dearest Darling Project,

Hi!

PEW PEW PEW™

3. Default

i wasn't hacking, and there were several times where you left for a few then came back, you were on and off the server and in spec the whole time, you were quite until you slayed fish for some strange-ass reason, i guess it was just lucky it wasn't me you slayed.

4. Default

well obviously you don't hack other wise you would of been banned as i was watching you closely for two rounds and recording a long demo of you i cant record a demo and still play? i went a few times to erase the demos i record as my hard drive is almost full.

you must admit that there are some times its quite hard to determine that a player is hacking, you can only find him out by watching hes movements closely on a few different maps,

i think that's it really, Project thought i was AFK it was also part my fault because i did not say anything to her about me specing a few players.

5. Default

this thread is done. the point was made.

dont go afk in spec, once you do, youve lost ur seniority. dont take up reserved slots by being in spec. its done, its over.

no 1 is saying u were afk, no1s saying u werent. move on with your lives.