Thread: Dear Project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Dear Project

I was playing for about 6 maps and you come in and after 2 maps you set the next map to complex, I find that very annoying and I'm almost sure that you would feel the same way, if you could just send me a pm and ask next time you would like to set it to a different map as i would do the same.
    that would be greatly appreciated thank you. and i know that i made a mistake by Slaying fish that i apologized for that was my fault undoubtedly.

2. Default

Was there any admin on before you? If not then your OK, you were senior admin on.
    -MBP

3. Default

i was there the longest

4. Default

Ya see you have to set these women straight. This is what you do and say... "Look woman ! Don't you ever set the map without my consent ever !! Or else you will get the pimp slap !! Got it !!! "

5. Default

side note*

clan is always senior admin, even if not first to connect.

6. Default

Garry I completely agree with your thoughts on this concept.

However, the only reason this would be a worthy discussion would be if your ass had not been sitting in spec for the 2 maps before. Would you rather I kick you out of spec and make myself senior admin? I think not.

I'm not trying to start anything, but seniority in a server only works if in fact you arent AFK during that long of a period.

Everyone knows I hate complex, i set it for them because I was leaving.

Please don't call me Dear.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +project.s+ View Post
    please don't call me dear.
    lol..
    -MBP