Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Definitive Mafia Thread/Role Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    ... don't know if stupid or blind... you know virgin princess is the combination of both VIRGIN AND PRINCESS, 2 modifiers that are already stated

lmao blind.
    Personal reform

2. Default

What the fuck is the point of having this fucking thread, if Mods are just gonna be able to combine roles and abilities willynilly? Fuckin' christ people. No wonder the WCS race threads get so retarded. You faggots always want more. Do you not see how many potential character combinations there are to make balanced games?

Also, some of you queers should just not be mods. Period.

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Also, all those bastard mod roles like the variations of cop are fucking stupid and should never be used, I don't care how clever you mod fags think you are, it's dumb. I read that rome mafia game thread. FUCKING SHIT SETUP!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

No shit Sin. That was possibly the most bastard setup period.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    What the fuck is the point of having this fucking thread, if Mods are just gonna be able to combine roles and abilities willynilly? Fuckin' christ people. No wonder the WCS race threads get so retarded. You faggots always want more. Do you not see how many potential character combinations there are to make balanced games?

Also, some of you queers should just not be mods. Period.

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Also, all those bastard mod roles like the variations of cop are fucking stupid and should never be used, I don't care how clever you mod fags think you are, it's dumb. I read that rome mafia game thread. FUCKING SHIT SETUP!
    then mod your own game, hot hot!
    Personal reform

5. Default

Modding a standard game isn't hard. All of our games have been Role Madness with the exception of the C9 game. On virtually every Mafia forum I've played on, it's just a standard 3-4 power role 11 player game. You win based on deductive reasoning, intelligence, common sense, and a little luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Modding a standard game isn't hard. All of our games have been Role Madness with the exception of the C9 game. On virtually every Mafia forum I've played on, it's just a standard 3-4 power role 11 player game. You win based on deductive reasoning, intelligence, common sense, and a little luck.
    .... you havnt seen role madness here at IBIS yet... when i say role madness im talking, multiple abilities per person, only one of those abilities can be used at night or day. Game modifiers like hit points and experience. if you want to see themed role madness i can always direct you to a LoL mafia game i found.....

you know, games that actually last 8+ days and Nights.
    Personal reform

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    wow Vanilla would probably be hard to play here. Since everyone is use to playing WCS where everyone has powers. Some people may be sore losers when they receive no powers and would probably lead to a disappointing game. Also many of us here lack deductive reasoning, intelligence, and common sense.... >.>

8. Default

Vanilla Mafia games are boring as fuck. We need games to START at night rather than day, as well. And no Mikey combining roles and powers is retarded for this community, this isn't WCS.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    We need games to START at night rather than day, as well.
    But that takes the fun of killing scribble as soon as he confirms

10. Default

Night starts are just more fun, and most of the times gives us more information for Day 1.