Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Yed in Gungame server

1. Default

No you can't. Just use your player list. I don't see why you wouldn't want to.
    -MBP

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    No you can't. Just use your player list. I don't see why you wouldn't want to.
    I know you cant. Im just trying to prove a point.

3. Default

wait what is your point fish? please state it clearly in your next post with as least emo as possible.
    Last edited by deprodigy; 02-17-2009 at 08:41 PM.

4. Default

If you cant see my point, you need a little more help then people on the internet can provide. Ok pumpkin?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    If you cant see my point, you need a little more help then people on the internet can provide. Ok pumpkin?
    Pumpkin. LMAO !!

6. Default

k fish. I regret having to come to the point of name calling... but you are an idiot. its obvious you think people pick on you and if you think its going to slow down now after all your dumbass posts you should try thinking for once. btw? did you ever purchase admin? or do we not have to worry about you going awol in the gg server?

7. Default

Admin has been purchased. It is quite funny that you have to "resort" to name calling (you did it first, but hey, we are all human) and its also funny that you obviously dont read anything else since Zero posted about his PC being shot.

Dont worry about me going AWOL. I didnt before, and I wont now. Sorry to disappoint you, pal.

To touch this one last time, I dont know what it is about me that you seem all huffed and puffed about. What I said was not a lie. Yed called fellow players retards, accused me for some other tool and you followed like a blind sheep. Ever check those logs again? Probably not. I am backed by daily GG players, yet Ive seen you maybe once??

FWIW, Ive talked about redoing admin with Zero during a GG match. He said do it, it might convince him to add more servers. However with recent activity on GG and ZM, that pushed me over the edge of being helpless while others do what they want (!give on GG and deny it, or mic spam and cade break on ZM) and try to give back to YOUR community. Keep thinking I am some fucking punk kid chief. Makes yourself look more ignorant then you already are.
    Last edited by Fish; 02-21-2009 at 12:45 PM.

8. Default

yes you still seem like a little punk kid chief to me. I know to skip your whiney threads in the future.

9. Default

I just wanted to note that yed no longer had admin...