Today while we were playing churches, someone noticed a wall hacker. We were attempting to votekick him and yed came in. I forget the players name, but he spoke up and asked yed to kick him. Exact words: "Dont tell me what the fuck to do." We were trying to votekick the guy, and he comes in and it wont work. This pissed the guy off and he made a smart ass comment and yed muted him.

Now Im going to Tarantino this story and tell you what happened last night between me and yed.

Last night I wasnt having a great night. I was getting a little heated. Turtles and I were BSing and I was talking about how I was gonna buy admin and use admin hacks to keep knifing him. We were loling. Yed tells me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!" I told him to calm down we are bsing. He then mutes me. Not even 10 minutes later, Turtles is yelling and screaming how he couldnt win the game cause he was stuck on nade and someone else wins. I couldnt joke with turtles, but turtles could scream into the mic. Ok, that didnt sit well with me, but I let it go next map. I figured Yed was having a bad night as well. Ill be the bigger man and let it go.

Tarantino back to today. After the first guy got muted, it reminded me of last night. Not really helpful. So I told the guy "just stop talking. Yed will ban you. He is useless." Could I have said it differently? Sure. However, I was talking out of experience. I was kicked less then a minute later. I came back, didnt even say anything to Yed. He didnt say anything to me. We went on playing.

At the end of the game at Churches, he calls the guy that got naded to end the match a fucking retard and starts on a rant about him. The next map there were a few more outbursts but I was just gonna go about my business and just play. I am actually typing this between rounds. LOL.

So in short, tell Yed that he needs to either calm down and not bring his shitty day into counterstrike, step down, or seek help. Either way, people are leaving the server when you log in dude.