Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Everything delayed 7 days min

1. Default

you should have inspected the tubing prior to installing expensive parts in your tower, thats what I Did before installing my liquid cooling.

2. Default

I did, the leek was not there until 33.7 hours before the computer failed. This is a mathematical fact. The leek was not there until a long time after the computer had been finished and moved. Regardless actual components have broken now and so I must switch back to my old computer and all new changes must be delayed until after the computer can be rebuilt.

3. Default

Fuck, you better get on the phone with whoever sold you the tubing. Maybe there is a defect in how the tubing interacts to your system that wasn't accounted for. I would tell them what happened and see if they have any ideas or know of anything that could do this.
    -MBP

4. Default

you know what you should do zero??? take the whole computer to some empty field and destroy it "office space" style!!!!! start from scratch is what I vote for lol.

5. Cool

I am now operational

6. Default

The old computer is back?
    -MBP

7. Default

Yea, I just swapped the hard drives back in and it is online. In the summer more advanced systems will be designed and I will have 3 computers to build instead of 2 if you count the reconstruction of the SBII. Well that is going to be quite a bit to talk about lol. I might as well give you a heads up: In addition to articles covering the SBII when the new website is launched I will also be covering 2 other projects; building a home server using windows home server and how to make a simple HTPC for a few hundread bucks.

8. Default

okay so now that your back up and running but I'm still in london. where is my admin???? your hurting my feelings zero lol