Thread: It's Me, Pilot!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up It's Me, Pilot!

So I've finally made my way over to the forums. I must say, I like this server a lot.

I was admin on a Rats server for a few years, and we shut down a few months ago because people stopped playing. What was once one of the most popular rats server on the planet was reduced to only 4-6 players at a time. After we pulled the plug, I took a long break from CS:S. I was with that server for years before they offered me an admin spot, and it was hands-down the greatest server to be a part of. A bunch of mature, fun-loving people.

I had tried a few other servers, but they were nothing but BS. Lots of drama, spamming, and all that crap that makes a server unattractive. Plus, for some reason, most rats servers are in Germany...

I stopped playing because of it. I couldn't find anything that suited me. I stumbled upon this server by typing (best gungame servers) into Google.

Needless to say, i can see myself sticking around here for a while. Thanks for getting me back in the game!

BTW, I really AM a pilot. I'm lucky enough to have a job, even in a world where there are pilots FAR more qualified than I am that are out on the street without work.
    To fly west, my friend, is a flight we all must take for a final check.

2. Default

Glad to have you hear and thanks for letting us know how you found us. It really helps me in marketing the servers.

As you may have noticed our system is a bit more chaotic than most however the rules always win out in the end.

It is hard but we try to minimize bs and drama as much as we can without being overbearing on rules or overly restrictive on freedom.

I hope to see you in the server when I get my computer back up and running so be ready to get pwned