So I've finally made my way over to the forums. I must say, I like this server a lot.

I was admin on a Rats server for a few years, and we shut down a few months ago because people stopped playing. What was once one of the most popular rats server on the planet was reduced to only 4-6 players at a time. After we pulled the plug, I took a long break from CS:S. I was with that server for years before they offered me an admin spot, and it was hands-down the greatest server to be a part of. A bunch of mature, fun-loving people.

I had tried a few other servers, but they were nothing but BS. Lots of drama, spamming, and all that crap that makes a server unattractive. Plus, for some reason, most rats servers are in Germany...

I stopped playing because of it. I couldn't find anything that suited me. I stumbled upon this server by typing (best gungame servers) into Google.

Needless to say, i can see myself sticking around here for a while. Thanks for getting me back in the game!

BTW, I really AM a pilot. I'm lucky enough to have a job, even in a world where there are pilots FAR more qualified than I am that are out on the street without work.